Rattle/Con. signs... Go Time...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Greg said:
Kurt, are we good to go tomorrow? What time we meeting up?

Not sure, I don't have the pooles and or the signs...

I know Ollie has poles but he has no way of transporting, gtidriver has some as well but I havn't seen those yet either?

mbryson, what is your schedule tonight?

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Kurt has the poles.... just has to get ahold of M-bryson for the sign delivery. He will weld poles to signs. Kurt says noonish tomorow. Check back for updates... LOL he's buisy working with ollie so .......

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Skyetone said:
Kurt has the poles.... just has to get ahold of M-bryson for the sign delivery. He will weld poles to signs. Kurt says noonish tomorow. Check back for updates... LOL he's buisy working with ollie so .......

I just got back from the Manti run but can deliver the signs (or weld the poles) in the morning.......call me on my cell after 8:00 am or so...........801-243-2644

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Kurt, Ollie or whomever..... It's a little late now, but if you need me to pick-up the signs or anything to make this happen, give me a call in the morning. 427-3400.

I'm planning on tomorrow around noon!

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
with organisation like this... I'm out. Call me if you do it next weekend. Maybe let people know a little before the morning of...??

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Skyetone said:
with organisation like this... I'm out. Call me if you do it next weekend. Maybe let people know a little before the morning of...??

What part of "yes we are doing it" don't you understand Skye?

:D

The poles are ready to be welded... that should take all of 15 minutes to do... We can get that in the morning and be out there around 12:00...

Now we need to get ahold of EZ for the auger.... :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
mbryson said:
I just got back from the Manti run but can deliver the signs (or weld the poles) in the morning.......call me on my cell after 8:00 am or so...........801-243-2644

After 8:00 works for me...

It will only take us 15 minutes to weld up the signs to these poles (and they are the perfect poles...)

I would have posted this earlier but Ollie and I just finished a t-case rebuild and some other stuff on a customers FJ40... late night :eek:

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I'm planning on going, and I live very close to MBryson (apparently). If it helps, I can pick the signs up from him and transport them to RS. My cell # is 556-9189. Call if you want me to grab them. Anytime works for me, but the earlier the better (BYU-Utah :D )

Last edited:

95jeepgrndchke

cruiseroutfit said:
So who all we got?

Greg, Coreshot.... Who else can hang....
What time are you guys lookin at?
Im not sure how much help I could be? But if I am off work when you guys go.
Im down, I wanted to find out where RS and Con are. I need tires before i give them i try :)

Last edited:

Greg

Admin
Sounds like 12 Noon or shorlty thereafter. Be there!

Skye, you best not be backing out now! You're supplying the water for the cement & bringing my calendars!

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
95jeepgrndchke said:
I dont know how to get there!
Is anyone meeting somewhere?
Before heading out?

You probably could wait at the Chevron station at the Lehi crossroads. I'm not exactly sure on the time, but if you were there by noon you'd probably be safe. I'm driving a white GMC trailering a 'Yota.

Greg

Admin
95jeepgrndchke said:
I dont know how to get there!
Is anyone meeting somewhere?
Before heading out?

Do you know where the Wendys/Walkers gas station is, in Lehi? Kitty-Corner from the Roller Mills? Be there at 11:40 and I'll show you the way to the trails.

I'll be in a black Dodge Ram.