Rattleanake and constrictor 6-1

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Went out today with turbobob and evan and another buddy in a jeepster. Headed up RS no real problems or difficulty. Man that has change abit in 4 weeks.

We then went towards con with no real intent on running it but figured what the H---. Go in past the first two obsticles with no probs, but turbobob and evan decided that was far enough.:D
So me and rick in the other jeepster keep going. Lets just say that waterfall is an attention getter. Rick and I get passed the waterfall probably another 300 feet and there is a big bang from rick front end followed by oh sh-t. Rick had managed to snap a grade 8 bolt and an ear off of his steering box bracket. So after a little chain around the box a new bolt we went to the top being careful not to rip the box the rest of the way off.

Dang that trail is a BLAST, just seems like one continuous obsticle. With different degrees of difficulty.

Sorry I have no pictures:(

But turbobob does have some from RS. Maybe he will post some.

Iwant to go back soon. But the next two weekends are bad. But the weekend after that game on.:D

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Originally posted by jrussell3176

Did you make it up today or on an earlier trip? Is the "Constrictor" trail basically the 2nd half of RS(like the waterfall), or is it entirely different?

Thanks

We made it today. They are two different trails.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by James K

Oh h--- no. The two of us that did go up constrictor had winches.
Shawn is gonna be mad. He still hasn't made it up that, and he found it. Maybe I should hurry up and get my crap done so I can run it before him too!:D ;)

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Originally posted by Jeremy
Shawn is gonna be mad. He still hasn't made it up that, and he found it. Maybe I should hurry up and get my crap done so I can run it before him too!:D ;)

Now that would be just mean:D

Lets do it.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I still have to grind my other brake.... and finish my trailer... but he is extending his wheelbase today, so maybe he will screw up and give me some time to beat him to the CON....:D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I just barely got up the gumption to grind em today.:rolleyes:

I had my friend bring over his spare rim so I wouldn't have to test fit with a 38 on the rim. It takes a while, and it isn't much fun.

Shawn is going to 100 inches. He hasn't been on here all day, maybe I have time.;)

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by Jeremy
Shawn is going to 100 inches. He hasn't been on here all day, maybe I have time.;)

Well let's see...

My computer Blew up at home so I'm done for a few day's...

Change of plans on the 100",, Now I'm going 107" :eek:

Won't be done for a few weeks, :(