Rattleanake and constrictor 6-1

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Originally posted by Jeremy
107"??????? Why you gotta be so cool before me? How you gonna do it? Tube out the back half?

It can't be that hard to be cooler then Jeremy:eek: :D

First I hijack my own thread then some one else does.

Its a vicious cycle:D

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Originally posted by jrussell3176

So, what your saying is that you winched "up" the waterfall like everyone else.

Has anyone made it up the waterfall yet...WITHOUT a winch or strap???

Yes we winched up the waterfall on constrictor. The picture I thought you were refering to was the waterfall on RS.

Personaly I don't think I can see anyone driving it unassited. But I could be proven wrong.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

I'm not so sure my rig will make it up...but I would be surprised if my buddie's rigs didn't make it.

Who are your buddies and what is his ride...

That beings said, sure it is possible to do without a winch, with alot of rock stacking. As it stands now, nope, nada, sorry.

If your buddy is gonna run it and try the Eagles Nest unassisted, I want to be there to watch him work or roll, thats all there is to it. :D

muleskinner

Originally posted by Jeremy
I have a mandatory meeting on June 15th, so I can't go that day. Too bad you all can't go on Monday the 16th.

How bout the 8th? B-RAD and I are talking about getting a group togethr for a run. I'll post it in trips.

jrussell3176

Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

Who are your buddies and what is his ride...

That beings said, sure it is possible to do without a winch, with alot of rock stacking. As it stands now, nope, nada, sorry.

If your buddy is gonna run it and try the Eagles Nest unassisted, I want to be there to watch him work or roll, thats all there is to it. :D

It sure looked possible to me, but looks can be deceiving at times.

Fill me in here...what's the "Eagle's Nest"?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

It sure looked possible to me, but looks can be deceiving at times.

Fill me in here...what's the "Eagle's Nest"?

The Eagles Nest is the name of the waterfall on Constrictor, when did you look at it? In person or in a photo?

Shawn

Just Hanging Out

The Eagles Nest is the name of the waterfall on Constrictor, when did you look at it? In person or in a photo?

My guess is photo..

Even the video makes it look doable.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Eagles nest.

I think it would have a sami or a cj5 and possibly a cj7 vertical before the front tires would crest the top.

but hey Icould be wrong. (It would be the first time in a week):eek: :D :p

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by James K
...I think it would have a sami or a cj5 and possibly a cj7 vertical before the front tires would crest the top....

Eagles nest had Tracy's (1/4eliptics) rig vertical!

Don't get me wrong, I do beleive that someday, someone will do it unassisted, just not in the shape its in now. Nope, add more rocks, yup... either way, I want to be there when someone attempts it without a winch... :D

James K

NO, I'm always like this

Eagles nest had Tracy's (1/4eliptics) rig vertical!

Don't get me wrong, I do beleive that someday, someone will do it unassisted, just not in the shape its in now. Nope, add more rocks, yup... either way, I want to be there when someone attempts it without a winch... :D

I know mine felt vertical last weekend.

But no pictures to look at:( dropped the ball on that.