Rattlesnake 5-24-03

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
Well I made it to the Rattlesnake for the fist ime in like 2 months. Alot has changed there and the trail is a bit harder. I went out there with SAMI and his East High wheel club. SAMI had elected on not takin ghis rig since a t-case leak and not being able to take the oil filler bolt out. :rolleyes: :p :p Jim had the Black XJ and Ryan in the red one. We hit the trail and and made our way to where the tree and big boulders were. After trying a few lines and getting high centered twice I found away through. After many mins of peer presure jim decided to take a try at it. After a loud bam with a rock he decided to back out. Ryan never tried. After I decided to see what the rattle rocker turned into and only attempted it once since I had worked my zuk alot with the rocks. We headed back down with ease. Can't wait to try it again. Now come the pics. Since I only had my camera here I wan't able to get pics off of the others. So there is alot of me :p :D :cool:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Jim was trying to make the dohnette look like a tire or something. yep, pretty different since the last time. i will need to try it ASAP when i get locked and or geared. how was the filming job? i like to think i am a good camera man:D

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I told you it changed for the better. Lets make the trail after the little ledge a bit harder sometime. Its such a short section of pain in the ass. Add some bolders further on the trail would be funner.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'd recommend not modifying this trail beyone where it is. ATV's, Motorcycles & Horses need to get thru, too. Leave it as is.... if you need harder obstacles, get with the next group headed out to Constrictor.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Whats to hurt if you add some more rocks later on the trail where there is well, nothing? I didn't say anything about changing the tree/waterfall area, thats hard enough. Its just a very short hard section. I don't want to do constrictor in ifs. from the pictures/stories I have heard i think I would like to keep things un-bent