Rattlesnake 5-24-03

87jeep

rockhopper
ill probaly pick it up on friday or sat and i will work on it... but you are right it will probably be snowing by the time i get done:D :p

demon jeep

Banned
Originally posted by Greg
I'd recommend not modifying this trail beyone where it is. ATV's, Motorcycles & Horses need to get thru, too. Leave it as is.... if you need harder obstacles, get with the next group headed out to Constrictor.

Haven't I said that befor???????????????????????

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Klif01
Whats to hurt if you add some more rocks later on the trail where there is well, nothing? I didn't say anything about changing the tree/waterfall area, thats hard enough. Its just a very short hard section. I don't want to do constrictor in ifs. from the pictures/stories I have heard i think I would like to keep things un-bent

The Jury is still out on Trail Modification, but it's a very debated subject. To avoid your own public lynching, I reccomend not modifying Trails, especially this one.

If you want a harder Trail, find one..... In the mean time, take harder lines on Rattlesnake.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I don't think you understand what I mean. There is just one section, that is a be-atch to get anything through in the way of atv's/horses (and my truck). But the rest of the trail is pretty much a dirt road. I was saying further up the trail before you get to the top just put some minor rocks there. Nothing like that tree area, just to add a longer trail ride.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Here we go again.....

ps..

I ran RS on my ATV a few weeks back.. KILLER!! I loved it I even tried the jeeo line on the water fall but the 25" tires were not tall enough....

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by Shawn
Here we go again.....

Yep..... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Shawn

I ran RS on my ATV a few weeks back.. KILLER!! I loved it I even tried the jeeo line on the water fall but the 25" tires were not tall enough....

I think you just need 12" more wheelbase! :p

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Hey, sorry if this issue has been argued before. I have only been wheeling for like 4 months since I got my truck. It was just an oppinion.

Greg

Admin
Originally posted by Klif01
Hey, sorry if this issue has been argued before. I have only been wheeling for like 4 months since I got my truck. It was just an oppinion.

No worries, logical discussion is always welcomed. It's just that there have been many unfounded accusations made to members of RME concerning the Modifications that this Trail has recieved.

That's why you're recieving so much grief about your suggestion.... If you would have named any other trail, you'd have been just fine.