Rattlesnake 7/22 "get to know your stock vehicle" run

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
It was good to meet you all!! i've got some pretty good pics, and a few vids of everyone that went up Waynes World. I'll start up a thread in the trip report forum later on

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
That was a great trip. Nice to meet you all. I'm so glad I finally made it up waynes world, now I can stop trying and stop beating up my jeep on it.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
hey, congrats Brian, that's great news. I hope they got it on video.

I had to air down to 8psi and really hit it with some good momentum.

I'm happy I finally made it, I'm thinking it will be a while before I try it again because i know every second spent on WW is just asking to break something.

sundaydriver

Great day. Good trail. It was great meeting you guys. Good bit of driving Brian. Go JKU RUBI. Maybe in a year or two I'll give it a try.
You'll have to post that vid Johnny.

STAG

On my grind
imageqhc.jpg
That was me. You were in the Cherokee? You had a good run up WW too. That was good stuff!!!
No I was in the copper Toyota FJ40

Last edited:

Omgbecki

That was a great trip. Nice to meet you all. I'm so glad I finally made it up waynes world, now I can stop trying and stop beating up my jeep on it.

That's awesome brian. Wish I could have seen it. Hopefully I get to give it a try during the shakedown run. I'm sure my rear locker should help.

dbach

would have liked to have gone needed more than a days notice i wanted to find out where the trails are at 5 mile,o well maybe some one will plan a run several days in advance