rattlesnake constric run sat 29th

suisuki

Chrome Won't Get ya' home
how 'bout a rme run around 2pm after the clean up this sat 29th at 5 mile
I'll be there at the unload spot with crimsonride in my sami and my bro is bringing his unimog, find us there around 2pm:cool:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Anyone got an empty seat? I can fill it. :D

I'll be there w/the Burb. :( Not the greatest wheeler but I got it through Rattlesnake ok. :D

erocrocks

oh i want to see the unimog, i have heard WONDEROUS things!!!!

myabe ill see you out there, there should also be tons of other guys out there

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
We ran snakes after the clean up, we were in a red comanche and a white xj. We saw a zuk coming out as we were going in. By any chance was that your group ?

Coco

How was the snow?!?!:eek: One of my buddies was heading out there, and saw the snow, and turned around and headed home.

suisuki

how was the snow?

here's some pic's, we definatly had our reservations driving out there with the snow and when we got to the parking lot @ 2:30 the outside temp gauge in my truck read 33F :eek: man that felt cold but with the doors on and some clear plastic we had a comfortabe heated half-cab zuk. . stoped snowing just long enough for us to get unloaded and situated. sun actually came out a couple times and the sun set was beautiful. these trails are definatly slippery when wet made my best attempt at the waterfall but since no one else I was with could even get to the falls i didn't bother with the winch.

Attachments

• P1000274.JPG
    P1000274.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 25
  • P1000299.JPG
    P1000299.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 40
  • P1000339.JPG
    P1000339.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

suisuki

I was able to get my front end up into winching position but didn't was to leave my bro's as they are unfamiliar with the area
does anyone know where if i can post some video on here?

Attachments

• P1000344.JPG
    P1000344.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 20
  • P1000305.JPG
    P1000305.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 26

suisuki

We ran snakes after the clean up, we were in a red comanche and a white xj. We saw a zuk coming out as we were going in. By any chance was that your group ?

not sure if you saw us we hit the trail right at 3:00p and were out by 6:30p

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
I saw yall up there, I was the one in the plastic Jeep. Stupid JK one time use running boards.

and on the video question above, I know that if you upload it to youtube there's an embed tag to put them in posts here.

I saw yall up there, I was the one in the plastic Jeep. Stupid JK one time use running boards.

and on the video question above, I know that if you upload it to youtube there's an embed tag to put them in posts here.

I was quite surprised to see it get that far up there. There's a lot that can be said for lockers.

RWH

Let's Roll For Justice
Yeah it did ok, Definately some lift and bigger tires coming into play. First things first though. Welding up some sliders. If ya'll have any video i'd be happy to host it on my youtube account if you don't have one.

venpick

77 fj40
:eek: so are you sayin the mog could not make it to the water fall? :confused: not that there is anything wrong with that. i just thought mogs were capable. there must be more to the story. like they ran out of gas or got lost and ended up on top of everest instead. the last i heard of a mog on a trail it was driving up the water fall on helldorado sans winch. ok im guessing you arent actually saying that. you only said that the people in your group did not go to the waterfall. My money is on the mog had all of the trash from the days clean up on it which included a 747 airplane, one diesel locomotive and a 16000 pac of empty beer cans and it was headed back to the dump because it was too full to continue up the trail. ???

Last edited:

suisuki

no, the mog was empty.
just goes to show it's not what you drive it's how you drive it.

this was his first time on a real trail and was having some trouble getting the mog to fit (kinda tall) anyway I'm sure the mog could have made it to the wfall just gave up to easy :confused: