Rattlesnake on the 4th

Jeeper1979

anyone that wants to come with us to Rattlesnake on the 4th is welcome we are meeting at 9:30 at the crosroadswe will wait until 4:45 then we will head out there hope to see you there

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Im there, if i can get myself a copilot myself. Right now its looking like ill ride alone :-/

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
A lil' bird told me there was quite a bit of excitment. 1/4elliptoy, and Marc Bryson, do you have some explaining to do? :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by RockMonkey
A lil' bird told me there was quite a bit of excitment. 1/4elliptoy, and Marc Bryson, do you have some explaining to do? :D

Yes they do:cool: ... I must say we did some excellent McGuyvering this week...Glad it wasn't my truck this time:D

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member

Lil' Bird....you talked to EZ already?

Wow!!! you heard already???? I'm just going out to 'fix' (even though Shawn and Kurt did an admirable job of putting my junk back together for the drive home......

Conclusions learned for the day....
1) 297 joints are FRAGILLLLLEEEEyy {pronounced 'fragilay'} and when they go they knock out the ball joints on a D30....

2) D30 ball joints have no c-clips holding them in. News to me and maybe the welder will get broken out to ensure that they stay in next time....

3) 2WD high kind of sucks to drive out on, but as long as I DRIVE out, EVERYTHING is good!!! ARB does work in 2WD (why wouldn't it, but I've never thought of using it there.....)

Golfing is cheaper than a bad day on the trail, but I'll go on any runs I can with the group that was out there! Thanks for everybody's help and ideas. Now where's that new driver...??? oh, yeah, it's kind of cold for that...:D

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!

I thought you could'nt break a SUPERBIRF. I guess that i get added to the list of those who have :eek: It blew up and took out the bearing with it. Oh well at least i bought mine before the warranty changed:D

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by 1\4elliptic toy

I thought you could'nt break a SUPERBIRF. I guess that i get added to the list of those who have :eek: It blew up and took out the bearing with it. Oh well at least i bought mine before the warrenty changed:D

So you get a new one of those now......Wow.....Is that a 'stock' bearing or is it 'special' {SUPERBIRF related}?