Rattlesnake pics

SammiGrrl

big, blue, & beautiful
so, I guess this means I can go on Constrictor now? Let's plan something for the weekend after I get my gears installed. :) :hopping smilies:

shmoesmith

the gears should be getting here somewhere between aug 12th and 15th...calmini says they should be finished with the heat treating and starting the shipping no later than aug 8th...but from what I hear about calmini:rolleyes: I really dont know if I can trust that or not....6.5:1 gears ought to help keep me from stalling over and over and over etc...:D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by shmoesmith
the gears should be getting here somewhere between aug 12th and 15th...calmini says they should be finished with the heat treating and starting the shipping no later than aug 8th...but from what I hear about calmini:rolleyes: I really dont know if I can trust that or not....6.5:1 gears ought to help keep me from stalling over and over and over etc...:D

calmini is sometimes slow to get a product to market that they have promised but they are a class act for quality. They absolutely kick just about every other vendor for quality, fit and finish of their products....