Rattlesnake pics

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Originally posted by spencurai

calmini is sometimes slow to get a product to market that they have promised but they are a class act for quality. They absolutely kick just about every other vendor for quality, fit and finish of their products....
I'll dispute that. Calmini's stuff has usually been of extremely poor quality, their stuff usually only fits after you have cut, ground and welded it all to hell, and they have absolutely despicable customer service. Perhaps its gotten better in recent years, but several years ago this is how they where, and for that reason I will never do business with them again. Not meaning to start an argument or anything, this is just my experience. But hey, good luck!

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Originally posted by rckcrlr
So you went from being highly under paid to just under paid!

Rena called me the otherday, they bought SI from Ben. Still underpay though.

Yeah, pretty much.... I need my job at eBay back...that made me money

and who are you anyway? did you work there too?

Rena? who? what? where? when?

:confused: :eek:

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Yep, worked there a few months last summer.

Rena? Or something like that, she was the receptionist, office person there, anyway her and another girl that worked there bought it.

I'm me who are you?

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Originally posted by rckcrlr
Yep, worked there a few months last summer.

Rena? Or something like that, she was the receptionist, office person there, anyway her and another girl that worked there bought it.

I'm me who are you?

I'm Me....Brett....

I worked there in '98 and then again in '01 for a bit.

I don't remember Rena......I remember Jody, but she quit after we did.

I don't think that it will do to well though. The SI name has stepped on too many toes now.