Rattlesnake sometime soon

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Hey, Im interested in running rattlesnake again. Probably like next weekend the 16th for a night run maybe? Anyone interested? I can't do saturday cause I have a date. But sunday after 12:30 I can. Imput comments following this thread....

:)

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Well the date is girls choice dance, so Im not planning it. I would preferably go sunday afternoon over friday night cause I did rattlesnake last time in the dark.

terrymac

Originally posted by MetalMulisha
quick i want to sell my truck but i want to sell it first

Put down the crack pipe and explain how this post relates to the thread, please.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Explain the sentence, cause it sure as hell doesn't make sense to me. Anyway, unless things change lets say I will be at the crossroads at 2:00PM Sharp. Who else can come? Metalmulisha you in? Oh wait I forgot your titan digger doesn't have 4 wheel drive. Ride along if we don't get shafts from the junkyard.

terrymac

Originally posted by MetalMulisha
quick i want to sell my truck but i want to sell it first

I'm not making fun of anybody, I just don't understand the sentence. "quick I want to sell my truck but i want to sell if first"? What truck? Quick? Sell IT first? What is it? And what does any of this have to do with the thread? Some kind of inside joke, I suppose.

terry

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I may be interested, and may be able to bring a few other rigs. 2:00 you say? Where is the crossroads? And Klif, what school do you go to?
Devin

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Originally posted by SAMI
klif, i think he was making fun of you trying to sell the truck.
I know, I just like to give jordan sheaw cause were friends and go to school together. But hey what are friends for? to be asses at each other on the internet of course. So is anyone in for sunday?

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Hey devin. Do you know the lehi roller mills exit? Just get on that road and take it forever till it crosses a big river (jordan if think) then there is a light, its out past town, but if your coming from orem I could probably have you follow me instead cause I suck at giving directions. search the forum for previous trips cause I know people have posted how to get ther. Anyway yah 2 would probably be best for me. I go to Mountain View. are you in high school, if so which one?
Call me after 2:15 229-1785
Tim

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I think I understand how to get out there from other posts, you just mentioned the crossroads, so I wasn't sure. If we're both leaving from Orem though, we might as well meet up in Orem. I graduated from Timpanogos in '98. I went to MV for a year though, and it sucked. I asked my friends if they'd be up for the trip, they'd like to but don't know if they can. I'll keep you posted. I'll go for sure though. I really want to see this trail.
Devin

terrymac

Originally posted by utahxjer
The Roller Mills exit is #282(I'm from Lehi). What day are u guys going? How hard is the trail?

Its EASY. Just ask Spencerai.:D

Seriously, probably a 3 or 3+ on the Moab scale. Short & Sweet.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Sunday at 2:pm we should meet somewherst in lehi. Devin I will PM you. The trail is fine, I did it my first time when my truck was stock ifs and 31's open. Only one dent on the rocker pannel.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Originally posted by SAMI

2nd Lehi exit:D

Isn't that exit in some movie with Kevin Bacon? :rolleyes: :D I've lived here all my life, I know where it is. And it's the 1st Lehi exit. :cool: I'm in for sure. I'll try to bring a couple other jeeps. How close to Rattlesnake is Constrictor? I wanna take a look at that trail.
Devin

Tim-I'll call you this afternoon