Rattlesnake sometime soon

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Tim, here's a pic of my jeep that you requested. Kinda poser, I know, but it's all I have that's postable.

zflex4.jpg

I've since gone to TJ flares. Not a crazy jeep, but it does the job.
Devin

Last edited:

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Anyone that wants to go, meet at SuperTarget in orem at 1:40 then if you are coming from farther north meet at the crossroads at 2:00 sharp. Who will definitely be there so I know who to wait for? Thanks

Last edited:

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Well, rattlesnake wasn't as easy as I remember it. When I went back in april, the squeeze was pretty simple. Well damn there are bolders everywhere now. It took a group of 4 almost 6 hours to do the trail. Most was probably my fault, but hey I made it. Brad post some pictures of how its changed if you ever get those uploaded please. Thanks

btw the skid plate I made for my ifs works jordan....

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Where are the new rocks? Just in the squeeze area? Such as the filter that was placed 30 ft in before the tree? Is there new stuff from last week?

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Filter, lol yah it filtered me forever. Yah about 30 feet before the tree is where the rocks are, also the squeeze is a lot different before and after. When did you guys do the remodeling?

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I think its an improvement on the trail, sure I couldnt' have even thought about making it when I was stock, but now I have a little clearance/protection. I like it to be tough but passable for a minorly modified vehicle so its still fun.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
How long you been wheelin Klif? Man, you got a great attitude! There are people on this board with lockers who think that trail is just SOOOOOOOOO hard now, it's just not fair. Whoodathunk, an IFS could make it up that way hard trail called RS.:D good driving Klif.:cool:

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I have had my license since september last year and my truck since november. did the lift sliders bumper and body lift myself and bargained for the tires/rims :) my driving needs a lot of improvment, lets just say a little creative rock stacking got me over most of it :p

demon jeep

Banned
That is were the toyota light came from out there. Got the wall huh. After who ever stack the rocks, i came in and moved some so you just don't drive over them you have to really try something.

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
Tim, remove your attached one, i made it too big :rolleyes:. here's all the pics i've got.

a nice skid plate rock
Rattlesnake_51803_1s.jpg

the new (and improved) "squeeze"
Rattlesnake_51803_2s.jpg

not sure what he's up to here :D
Rattlesnake_51803_3s.jpg

the only trail damage
Rattlesnake_51803_4s.jpg

the "waterfall" - so much easier than the "squeeze" now!!
Rattlesnake_51803_5s.jpg

airing back up
Rattlesnake_51803_6s.jpg

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Brad, sorry I ran up the waterfall too fast for you to get a picture. I would've taken extra long and made it look hard to get up if you woulda said something. :D And that picture of the sqeeze doesn't do it justice. There were big rocks in all the wrong places waiting to take out your undercarriage. And that was my valvestem, after it got smashed by a rock. Glad I carry a spare.
Devin

Brad Yates

airwalks are cool
haha sorry, i was too busy playing on the rocks that i missed all the good kodak opportunities.
i guess we'll just have to go back soon to get some real scary pics of those rocks!