Realtor suggestions?

ozzy702

Looking for a realtor that won't play games and isn't in it to just make a quick buck. The experiences I've heard from a few friends regarding realtors sounds worse than used car salesmen and I really don't want to deal with the games. Not looking to waste anyone's time either.

Thanks guys.

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
Joyce walker. 801-598-1008. Saved me about $17,000 once, when every other person involved in a transaction missed a very important detail that only she caught.

Tonkaman

Joyce walker. 801-598-1008. Saved me about $17,000 once, when every other person involved in a transaction missed a very important detail that only she caught.

I second this. She’s a killer! (In a good way)
Seriously she couldn’t have done better for us.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
Our realtor was awesome and I am sure I was NOT an easy client. Straight forward and no BS. Couple of my siblings and my parents have used him over the past 10 or so years all with great results. He's a great guy also, fun to talk with.

Gave him a list of what I wanted and he did a great job of locating our dream home where I could build my dream shop and really did an amazing job selling our home getting exactly what we wanted even in the declining neighborhood.

His name is Mark Nelson. Phone # 801-721-9603.

Mike

MOODY

Bald Guy
If you are interested, our realtor sold our house last April in a week and we had 14 offers. Sold for 17k over asking.