RedBull Pinzgauer fleet

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Spotted this beauty at my local Wendy's while on lunch today. Apparently RedBull's got about 8 or so around the US for events and such. This one is from Denver, and was in town for some snowboarding.

0307081346.jpg

0307081347.jpg

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
They have to trailer it around...lol! I know they probably aren't that fun to drive from location to location.....ok I want one really really bad!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
They have to trailer it around...lol! I know they probably aren't that fun to drive from location to location.....ok I want one really really bad!

Ya, i'm not sure i would want to drive it to SLC and back to CO... But man it sure is badass.

The guy you see walking from the tow rig is from Seatle. He said his is identicle looking, but has a TDI motor, whereas the one in the pics is sporting the original motor.

He also told me that all the reps are going to try to meet up and get all the Pinz'sss'ss in the same location some time this year. That'd be cool to see.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I saw one of those up in Portland this summer. It was sweet! They wouldn't let me drive it though. :(

I bet that'd be the one with the TDI engine. That guy walking in the second pic is probably the one that said no.. For good reason too!! You've only had experience in a child's toy... Did the training wheels come off yet? :p i kid i kid

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I bet that'd be the one with the TDI engine. That guy walking in the second pic is probably the one that said no.. For good reason too!! You've only had experience in a child's toy... Did the training wheels come off yet? :p i kid i kid

Hardy Har Har. :cody:
I drove a Pinzgauer once (just on the street). It was sweet, low range is insane, I wish I could have taken it out on the trail.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Found this one on some Russian site, and the other one on a what looked like russian... site

Attachments

• 1334.jpg
    1334.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 15
  • redbull.jpg
    redbull.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 81