Relocating from New Mexico

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Howdy,

I just left working for the weapons program in New Mexico after 17 years and have taken a new job here in Utah. I am looking at finding a house here and moving my family up. I brought my rig with me so I am almost ready to go wheelin.

I am a regular long time member with Colorado4x4.org, Offroad.no ( that is in Norway), Whiteknight.ca (Canada), and Pirate4x4. Here is my own web page, check it out:

www.urbansurvivors.com

I hope to make alot of new friends with the wheelin crowd here. I will post some pictures and videos in the Mebers rigs section.

Happy Trails

Stan

Meat_

Banned
Welcome

You bringing this with you?

Trex_Home_Page.jpg

I've been known to drool over that.

Bart

Welcome aboard. I think I met you in Moab with the Patey's. Nice truck. Prolly doesn't get any attention when you drive it around, eh?

Paul R

:cool: Welcome!
Very cool rig I remember seeing it at Easter Safari a couple years ago next to the 6X6 wrangler on potato salad hill.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Hi Stan! I spoke with you several times just before you went to TTC, when you got your hydraulic-assist steering from me. :cool: Nice to see you around here! :cool:

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Did you work at Sandia (sp). I have a Bro in-law that works there.

No I worked at Los Alamos National Laboratories. It was a way cool job helping build weapons both nuke and conventional, and national security, but congress is making it no fun. Bunch of spineless dorks.:mad:

Glad to be here, thanks for the welcome.

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Hi Stan! I spoke with you several times just before you went to TTC, when you got your hydraulic-assist steering from me. :cool: Nice to see you around here! :cool:

Yeah thanks for the great product. We have beat the $&%#!!! out of that ram and it still is ticking. I need to talk to you guys about six wheel steering. That is the T-Rex's only weakness, turning radious. The Rockwells don't turn to sharp, and having four rear locked tires pushing forward makes it a tough job for the front to turn sharp.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Yeah thanks for the great product. We have beat the $&%#!!! out of that ram and it still is ticking. I need to talk to you guys about six wheel steering. That is the T-Rex's only weakness, turning radious. The Rockwells don't turn to sharp, and having four rear locked tires pushing forward makes it a tough job for the front to turn sharp.

Glad it's still working! I'm no longer with Rocklogic though, so I'm probably not the best source for full-hydro stuff for your rear axles. I'm now working for Teraflex Plus, which is mostly focused on Jeep-specific stuff--which doesn't include rear steer typically. ;)

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Glad it's still working! I'm no longer with Rocklogic though, so I'm probably not the best source for full-hydro stuff for your rear axles. I'm now working for Teraflex Plus, which is mostly focused on Jeep-specific stuff--which doesn't include rear steer typically. ;)

Thats cool too, my Daily Driver is a jeep, My wifes daily driver is a Jeep and My daughter and Son both have AMC products. Well, my daughter just turned her jeep into spare parts, she wrecked it!! It is pretty much totalled.:(

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Thats cool too, my Daily Driver is a jeep, My wifes daily driver is a Jeep and My daughter and Son both have AMC products. Well, my daughter just turned her jeep into spare parts, she wrecked it!! It is pretty much totalled.:(

Ah, in that case I'm your man! :D Sorry to hear about your daughter's jeep. Any good stuff for the vulture's? :greg:

sprueitt

sprueitt Dodge T-Rex 6x6
Ah, in that case I'm your man! :D Sorry to hear about your daughter's jeep. Any good stuff for the vulture's? :greg:

It is all claimed except the Stereo which she is going to keep, and she bought a rear locker for it and never installed it so I have that to sell for her. Tru Trac for a pre 93 Cherokee 8.25 Chry. rear end.