Renting Painting Booths

Phatty

Hi everyone, I'm new here so sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, but I recently got a 84 CJ7 and have spent the summer sanding, cutting, welding and am just about ready to paint, well the original plan was to convert the garage to a painting booth to paint it but with the cold weather coming, we might not be ready to paint while its still warm enough, so in discussing my predicament my father inlaw said there used to be some do it your self painting booths that you could rent here in Salt Lake, but he couldn't remember where they were at or the name, I've search the Yellow pages and can't find anything, so I was wondering if any of you know if there are any of these do it yourself paint booths around? Thanks for your help.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
I am pretty sure these guys do, if not they can tell you who does

Superior Paint Supply
1388 S 700 W, SLC, UT
(801) 972-1118

When you find out post up and let me know what they have to say.

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
I rented one last fall when I painted my Scrambler. I can get the address tonight when I get home. It was off of Redwood road around 22nd south. They had a flier for it at Auto Body Supply 80W 33rd S.

Phatty

I rented one last fall when I painted my Scrambler. I can get the address tonight when I get home. It was off of Redwood road around 22nd south. They had a flier for it at Auto Body Supply 80W 33rd S.

Awesome if you could let me know that would be awsome!!!

Thanks!

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
The booth I rented was at 2102 West 2300 South, It is called Upaint It. The phone number is 975-7500 (ask for Ron). The booth is part of a machine shop business. They rent the booth out when they don't need it.
Hope this helps,
Dave