Restaurant with meeting room.

Houndoc

Our Rotary Club is looking to begin monthly dinner meetings (7pm, second Monday each month) and want to find a good, reasonably priced restaurant with a meeting room we can use.

We are the "Midvalley" club, so looking more or less in the Midvale, Taylorsville area.

Suggestions?

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Midvale Mining Company.
72nd and just East of I-15

Seems like they used to have a separate room, but it has been a couple of years since I was there.

Another is Jim's off of 106th and I-15

Pretty blue collar food but usually have something for everyone...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Midvale Mining does have a meeting room.

The Sandy (south?) area Rotary meets at Carvers right by Jim's. I was asked to do a "what business skills I've learned while traveling" presentation for them a few years ago. Neat folks.

Houndoc

Midvale Mining Company.
72nd and just East of I-15

Seems like they used to have a separate room, but it has been a couple of years since I was there.

Another is Jim's off of 106th and I-15

Pretty blue collar food but usually have something for everyone...

Pre-COVID we were using them for our breakfast meeting.

Midvale Mining does have a meeting room.

The Sandy (south?) area Rotary meets at Carvers right by Jim's. I was asked to do a "what business skills I've learned while traveling" presentation for them a few years ago. Neat folks.
I may have to hit you up to talk to our group sometime.

The Golden Corral has rooms, and food for everyone.
Very good option for sure.

iceaxe

Backroad Adventurer
Across the street and a little East from MMC is, Chabaar Beyond Thai which actually has a pretty good breakfast menu. Started going there for breakfast while MMC was always so crowded. I think they had a group room on the other side of the partition from the main dining?

Houndoc

Jumping back to this discussion.

We had been using the meeting room at the West Jordan All Star lanes, but that will no longer be available.

Again, any suggestions for restaurants with meeting rooms (only needs to seat about 20) in the middle part of the valley?