Richfield Who's Going?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
WJ ZUK said:
You better not be selling that jeep then:rofl:

It's for sale, but I'm still going to use it until/if it goes (if it doesn't, no sweat, it'd just make things go a little easier---I'd rather sell the Powerstroke and pick up a marginal tow rig than sell the Jeep). I'm working the bugs out. :D

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I was orignally planning on it, but then my sister decided to fly in this weekend from California. So now I'm torn... Family or fun... Family or fun.... ;) Damn family :( Naw, she's cool and I don't get to see her very often....

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
waynehartwig said:
I was orignally planning on it, but then my sister decided to fly in this weekend from California. So now I'm torn... Family or fun... Family or fun.... ;) Damn family :( Naw, she's cool and I don't get to see her very often....

Just go wayne, if shes that great she will understsand!!:greg:

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
moabrangler said:
Were going.Wayne,I agree with WJ ZUK just bring her
I want to... There is also the small problem of my Heep being torn apart... I figure if she is going to be spending the day helping my sister move, then I'll try to make it. But if she wants to spend the day at Lagoon with me, then I'll have ot pass. I'll have to play it by ear, and see what I get done on my Heep before then....

Bart

I'm planning on being there but the trailer I was going to borrow fell through. Looking for a trailer and still planning on it.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Yo Bart, I've got one. Did you see the green one when you were over? I wouldn't trust the tires that far, but maybe we could do a weekend swap with your nice ones.

Bart said:
I'm planning on being there but the trailer I was going to borrow fell through. Looking for a trailer and still planning on it.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
BCGPER said:
Hey, thanks for the reminder.......

Note to self:

Load strap!! :rofl: :rofl:

Strap is under the pass. seat. I have an assortment of fuses in the 'bag'. :D

I just moved the winch controller out of the 'draw' of the radiator so I hope to get more consistent air flow with the 'low' setting on the fan. I've got the 'high' (I'll have to be careful with that setting to make sure you're clear---it sucks and your little frail frame wouldn't stand a chance against that kind of airflow) setting wired up and ready if needed.

What trail are you running?

(I need to weld up a rear 'tow point'......where's that tab again that I paid $12 for ???)

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Why, wraping around you and the driver seat worked really good. Well, till ya turned blue anyways. Bald smurfs are funny to look at!! :rofl: (sorry I waited so long to find reverse!) ;)

We're at the KOA in the "white tent". Just look for the school zone sign.

mbryson said:
Strap is under the pass. seat. I have an assortment of fuses in the 'bag'. :D

I just moved the winch controller out of the 'draw' of the radiator so I hope to get more consistent air flow with the 'low' setting on the fan. I've got the 'high' (I'll have to be careful with that setting to make sure you're clear---it sucks and your little frail frame wouldn't stand a chance against that kind of airflow) setting wired up and ready if needed.

What trail are you running?

(I need to weld up a rear 'tow point'......where's that tab again that I paid $12 for ???)