Rig Seller's Support Group needed!!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I think Greg might be beyond help :D but Bart needs us:

Make me an offer. As everyone knows, every rig I have is for sale for a price.

Please! If you see Bart, encourage him to last at least the summer with this one. :rofl:

...kidding aside, if it sucks as a DD, hey, do whatcha gotta do. :D

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Face it, they all suck as DD's. Mines gone, and I don't miss it a bit. Driving with one eye on the rear view mirror, bolting on stupid $hit, or paying off the safety inspector to pass it, the list goes on and on. Who needs it?

Until this great state pulls thier head out and changes the lift law, I'm done. My next rig will be something like Herzog's. The perfect rig, in my opinion, and no worries about the UHP being on my case.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I think the lift law is alright, it's the lame mudflaps and tire coverage that sucks. :D It would be nice if they'd apply some logic to it.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
The lift law really isn't all that bad. The "mudflap" rule was a compromise that got tacked on and has recently, since the economy took a dump, just become a revenue generator for the authorites.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I'm sure you and I share the same dim view of using police as de facto municipal income agents. Not really the "protect and serve" ideology I'd hope for in a perfect world. :mad:

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
its amazing that there are so many trucks still driving around without mudflaps... and their whole tire is below the bottom of the truck.. yet no tickets... but my son in his 91 XJ with a 3 inch lift gets pulled over all the time...

GOAT

Back from the beyond
I miss the LJ nearly every day when I look out and see a empty driveway, and a neon parked in the street............whiskey helps

The next rig will be a 2dr JK

Fuller

Formerly limegrnxj
HA! I feel like i should be included in this group as well. i cant seem to keep a vehicle long enough to pay the next years registration fee's. when I bought my cruiser I thought ill have this one forever, its paid for and I can just put a tarp over it and park it in the back yard when i get another car and get board with it and now its for sale haha.

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
My problem is that I can't ever get rid of a rig and my driveway and garage are overflowing. Even after my old 330 K mile XJ got totalled by an old granny I kept most of the parts.

Bart

Logic?!?! It's Utah. If we can't do it dumb, we can't do it at all.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:rofl::rofl::rofl: Wish it weren't so true.

The thoughts and prayers are appreciated. I only need to keep it through Safari. Still not sure what I'm going to do.:-\

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
My problem is that I can't ever get rid of a rig and my driveway and garage are overflowing. Even after my old 330 K mile XJ got totalled by an old granny I kept most of the parts.

I have the same problem. I think I need rehab:eek: i built a big shop but now its full...........

jdub

Scrambler
I'm the opposite, I don't get it. Build it to use it then it's gone before all of those good parts get used to their potential. My dilemma is that my wife wants a "practical" car and we would have to give up her CJ. I don't want to! Seriously!