RME cleans up at UFWDA off Rodeo!!

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
That's right my brotha's.....

The RME crew kicked some serious @$$ at the UFWDA event today. I want to thank all of the UFWDA people who worked so hard to set this event up. It was an awesome event, and had a great turnout.

Now, for the results (this is as best as I can remember, so if I miss someone, I apoligize)

Slow Hill Climb:
1st Place: Skyetone..... 4 minutes, 9 seconds
2nd Place: BlackSheep...... 3 min, 30 sec
3rd Place: (?) Non RME I think

Blindfold race:
1st Place: SukaB (driving a customer's TJ, Riley was the eyes).....about 22 seconds
2nd Place: Riley (SukaB's buddy - BlackSheep was the Eyes)....about 27 seconds

Barrel Races:
1st Place: 1/4 elliptic toy....0.10 seconds!!!
2nd Place: BlackSheep.....0.15 seconds!!

Skills Course:
1st Place: (?) Non RME
2nd Place: SukaB since he didn't correct me, he must have placed 2nd
3rd PLace (tie): BlackSheep and a non RME guy

Overall:
1st Place: BlackSheep
2nd Place: SukaB
3rd Place: (?)
4th place: (?)

I'LL HEAR NO MORE SMACK TALK FROM THE TOYOTA GUYS!!! THE BLACKSHEEP RULES!!!

Last edited:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by mbryson
So when's the snow run? (Is there any?)

Uh, if you all will just follow me to Montana, you will see white stuff aplenty. Had to get towed up a hill there last week.. AFTER chaining up all eight drive tires!!

grinch

inner city redneck
Did any of you guys get a action shot of the jack a$$ (oops i mean me) who broke his knuckle off his axl??? I only got the aftermath photos... If you do pleas e-mail them to me.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Prizes....

a pretty nice racheting screwdriver (I got 3 of them), a cool LED key ring flashlight (I got 4 of them), A Goodyear/Skyjacker Extreme Rockcrawling video (from the 2001 season I think...I got one of them), and a t-shirt (I got 4 of them). Of course, the overall winners got trophies, so I did get one of them too.

It was a great time.

sukaB

Banned
Yah I got two video's, three shirts, two key chain's and a bunch of other stuff....
Now I have to build a new trophy shelf.....FINALLY
One of the video's will be for the raffle...hehehehehee
Thanks to 4wd convention for the good competitions.
My first time and i had a blast, wish i would have seen the Grinch.
Did see your rig though....Nice work...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by BlackSheep
I'LL HEAR NO MORE SMACK TALK FROM THE TOYOTA GUYS!!! THE BLACKSHEEP RULES!!!

Thats just because I was judging all day.. I would have busted out the "Mongrol" and spanked you in 3WD...:D

Really though...sweet job to BlackSheep and all the other RME dudes that took home the bacon.:D

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
lets try this
attachment.php

grinch

inner city redneck
Me and steve (The guy with the extremely crooked narrowd blazer with the orange flames) decide to make a little obstacle of are own.... The problem is he has 60 and a 14 bolt.... I have a 44 and a model 20 oh ya and only 3 wheel drive at the time cuz I supn the rear hub on my full floater conversion kit....

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

Thats just because I was judging all day.. I would have busted out the "Mongrol" and spanked you in 3WD...:D

Really though...sweet job to BlackSheep and all the other RME dudes that took home the bacon.:D

ok cruiser, we'll let you slide this time cause you were helping out for a great event. :D