RME cleans up at UFWDA off Rodeo!!

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I'LL HEAR NO MORE SMACK TALK FROM THE TOYOTA GUYS!!! [/i][/size][/b] [/B]

This is one Toyota owner that got to see some good drivin' out of you guys. Congratulations! I actually never got around to do all of the events, so my score must have really sucked. :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
What would skychrome be? A sticker that is pure chrome look? So I could cut out shapes and paste them all over my yota? If you go makin' millions off of "skychrome" i want some dough..;)

grinch

inner city redneck
yea if I woulda known you were RME I woulda at least drove over your hood
That would be nothing new.....lol
We were using my rollcage as an rti ramp the night before for the green tj that was out there running the 39.5 tires.....
That heep is gonna be pritty damn cool once the bugs are worked out... that was its first voiage out of the shop sence the 60s, new suspenion, arbs, extended wheel base, probbly quite a few more things i have forgotten lol....

allterrain

AllTerrain
Thanks to all the RME dudes and dudettes for coming out!
I really need to get my rig back on the road.

I was the timer at the slow hill climb-

Alan
Former Pres. U4WDA
Current Land Use Czar

grinch

inner city redneck
Hmmmmm calanders...... OK sighn me up for one.... Pm me with the info on where to send the cash and where to send my adress.... bla bla bla

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Skyetone
sounds like you and grinch need to buy one of my calendars so you can remeber the winner of the slow climb :)

Too bad you covered up the photo of the overall winner!!

Ok, so sue me, I only sent you one photo. Just wait, next year, I'll send you so many, your hard drive will overflow!!

TheBigSgt

Rep Big Horn 4x4
Well, I'm glad ya all had a good time! It takes alot of work to do it. Next time you a board memeber or a worker from out there, tell them how happy you where with it. Feel free to call Alan Taylor and Todd Adams with your comments. And thanks to ya all for coming out!