Silly Willy

My little puppy...
Puppies007.jpg

And the "boss", in the background...
Do you call him Tiny? Awesome dog.

jamesgeologist

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Bringing back memories

This is the coolest dog I have ever known. RIP Jakey Boy!! Props to Spencurai's dog Rocco.... Also suffered an untimely death....

Attachments

• zoe495.jpg
    zoe495.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 9
  • CIMG1402.jpg
    CIMG1402.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 11
  • CIMG1422.jpg
    CIMG1422.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 11
  • rocco.jpg
    rocco.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
These are our HELL Hounds. CJ and Pyke. CJ loves the Jeep, she likes to watch the mud and rocks flip up from the tires. Pyke is like a retired surfer, he likes to sleep and eat and thats about it.

Attachments

• CJ&PYKE.jpg
    CJ&PYKE.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 12

The Stranger

Stranger Danger
What breed is Rowdy? He looks Rhodesian Ridgeback-esque... Awesome looking dog.

Ahh thank you.

He is a pit bull actually (spook too), he is 5 years old and 45lbs. They are both from old time bloodlines, so they don't look much like today's stereotypical thug dogs.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Our slightly retarded dog, Harley.
She is super cute though.

Attachments

• harley.jpg
    harley.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 14

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I am in heaven with all these Boxer photos. Its my dream dog...

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I am in heaven with all these Boxer photos. Its my dream dog...

Boxers are great dogs. We got our first boxer a couple of years before our first child was born. She was like a guardian over that baby. It was a sad day when she died suddenly of a heart attack in our front room a couple of weeks before Christmas in 2008. The Frenchy was a replacement for her.

This is a picture of her with our brindle.

IMG_1153.jpg

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
I like all the boxers too, I have had boxers for about 15 years and will always have one. Our English bulldog on the other hand is a little sh!# but will hopefully turn out to be a decent dog if he ever learns to listen :ugh:

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I like all the boxers too, I have had boxers for about 15 years and will always have one. Our English bulldog on the other hand is a little sh!# but will hopefully turn out to be a decent dog if he ever learns to listen :ugh:

If the english bulldog is anything like the french bulldog, you just have to remember that unlike other dogs like a boxer who like to make you happy, the bulldogs only care about making themselves happy.

"ITS ALL ABOUT ME":rofl: