RME Group activity & BBQ in Herriman

StrobeNGH

no user title
Now . . . don't get me wrong, I'm as anxious to kill rabbits as the next man, but I don't get why you would want to go shoot domestic rabbits.

It reminds me of those yahoos who go to an Elk ranch, pick out the prize bull, pay $20k, play with the Elk for a few minutes, let their kids ride arond on the Elk, shoot the Elk, mount the head, tell tales of the "harrowing" hunt.
:rolleyes:

Also, why is it that when the words "shoot" and "animal" appear in a thread, the replies turn into testosterone ladened chest beating?

Screw it, I need to kill something. I'm goin' soft

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Also, why is it that when the words "shoot" and "animal" appear in a thread, the replies turn into testosterone ladened chest beating?

I just don't get it...between Jamesgeologist and myself we have probably killed more rabbits with the tires of our oil-field trucks than any five of you combined...what is the big deal with killing stuff for fun? I kill stuff because I refuse to put a 50K$ truck in a ditch for a rabbit that will be replaced in a matter of minutes. What's your excuse?

StrobeNGH

no user title
I just don't get it...between Jamesgeologist and myself we have probably killed more rabbits with the tires of our oil-field trucks than any five of you combined...what is the big deal with killing stuff for fun? I kill stuff because I refuse to put a 50K$ truck in a ditch for a rabbit that will be replaced in a matter of minutes. What's your excuse?
:confused:

00Buck

Why Domestic Rabbits ---I wouldn't dare eat a wild rabbit. It makes me sick to think I used to pull of their tails and stick them in my pocket so I could keep track of how many rabbits got plastered.

But those domestic ones are sure tasty. Wrap in foil, bbq sauce and 45 minutes on the grill.

Last edited:

StrobeNGH

no user title
Why Domestic Rabbits ---I wouldn't dare eat a wild rabbit. It makes me sick to think I used to pull of their tails and stick them in my pocket so I could keep track of how many rabbits got plastered.

But those domestic ones are sure tasty. Wrap in foil, bbq sauce and 45 minutes on the grill.

Is Rabbit the other other white meat?