RME Meet & Greet!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Sounds like @TRD270 is in town for a short time and mentioned the idea of having another RME Meet & Greet at Bewlider. Next Saturday July 17th at 6 PM?

@Cody, do you have any events on the calendar for that date & time that won't interfere?

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Sounds like @TRD270 is in town for a short time and mentioned the idea of having another RME Meet & Greet at Bewlider. Next Saturday July 17th at 6 PM?

@Cody, do you have any events on the calendar for that date & time that won't interfere?

😭 I'm visiting family in southern Utah from 15-18 but i'm probably the only person that wants to do it on a weekday 🤣

Might be in town on the 24th, my class date just was moved up and I don't have my full itinerary yet

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I'm good 12,13,14,19,20 and in the evening of 21,22,23 maybe 24th don't know when I have to fly to Texas yet

From the intel i've been able to gather i'll have online class through the 24th so should be available that evening likely leaving 25th. If Saturday is better

Need to give Stephen and Kurt enough time to prepare a snorkel power point and whomever wants to debate the other side :rofl:, also @Cody how much lead time do you need for setting up the arena for the cage match?

Last edited: