RME member in need: iamsparticus

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
colton i dont know if i can avoid skin graphs they told me today that they want to do them but i want to wait a week or so to see what it looks like

iamsparticus

Ok everyone i am planning on a clean up day on the 10th of december, anyone that can help it is much appreciated, my address is 4339 s gramercy ave south ogden 84403 please post up if you can come ill be starting at 10am, and if anyone wants to donate tools i lost all my air tools so far thats all i know, havent gone through everything yet but that will be part of the clean up thanks, other questions you can message me or call 8018034567

iamsparticus

for anyone coming on the 10th please bring gloves, if you have a saws all or grinder bring those and a extention cord i have some and ill have a dump trailer and a truck to fill up

iamsparticus

well i was still planning on it is rainiing hard though hopfully it lets up, if it dosent let up by 9:30 ill have to move it to next weekend

Last edited:

iamsparticus

yeah today is a bust rain is still coming down pretty good ill look at the calander and figure out a good day to do it sorry guys

iamsparticus

Well anyone that can make it would be appricated actually had a couple people still show up last week and with only 4 people we cleared 2.25 tons of steel and 1 ton of debris there is still a good chunk to go though and the roof still needs to come down im sure this will take several weekends
we are doing this saturday for sure