RME Noob Run #2: Intro to Four Wheeling Training Day Sept 16-17

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
Yes, you can come to Saturday only if that is your only option although we would highly recommend that you come for Friday night. The price will still be the $10 as it is a vehicle fee charged by MMP.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Im in, sounds like a lot of fun! It would really be great to meet some local folks since Im still kinda new to SLC and especially learn about UT wheeling do's and dont's beyond the obvious....

Vehicle: 84 Yota on pane, 36's, locked/geared F&R, caged with seats & 4 pts

Your wheeling experience: Been wheeling about 12 years, but new to UT and the hardcore rockcrawling scene (been to Moab once this year with this trucks new setup mainly did Area BFE, Been to Rattlesnake a lot the year as a testing zone, Traveled the AF Canyon trails a few times as well)

How likely is it that you'll attend: 100% Pending breakage between now and
then.... Even if something happens I would be attending as a passenger!!!!

Last edited:

4biker

Well... I do want to know how to tread lightly. There's no way I can be there by 5:00, but maybe I can pull off 7:00 for the first class. If I "camp" outside of MMP (in a bed at my brother's house) will I have to pay again to come back in the morning?
Put me down for "yes" and I'll be there Friday night, even if a few minutes late.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
my family is in (Davy, Cedar, Jami, and Little D). We will be there friday night and saturday.

we can help/volunteer if needed or just participate.

rig: I will either be in a 04 grand vitara that is stock or my buggy(depending if I have the truck back yet). The buggy has black paint and a cooler.

experience: I am brand new to the wheeling scene and am excited to learn from all you experts in the field.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Since I live about 2.5 minutes away from miller I would love to come out and listen to the tread lightly courses and if there is an open spot i would love to bring out the jeep to play on the rocks but I am far from a newby so I would prefer to let all others go before me and if we have room then I will bring down the jeep

jeffe03

Sign me up!

Extremely likely to attend (unless I have to travel for work).

Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler Sport. Stock except for winch and a 2" spacer lift.
Experience: Limited. Rattlesnake, Davenport & North Willow Canyons, Hole in the Rock Trail (with 4biker)

sixstringsteve

Cool Jeffe03. I'll put you down as registered. Let me know if any work conflicts arise so I can free up your spot if you can't come.

cja89

I'm probably (more than likely) going to attend
Vehicle:99 4runner 4wd, locker, sliders
Experience: Not a lot, finsnthings, gold bar rim, af canyon, random stuff back in texas.

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I'm in

I have a 2011 Dodge 2500 Power Wagon. I have been wheeling for 25 years.

I will however give up my space for a noob that needs it more than me...although I really want to hear Kurt's bit :D

Medsker

Last edited:

gorillaxj

Always building hardly wheeling
Got the ok today I am in. 100%

*Edit- would be willing to just watch and hang out if someone elss needs my spot more then me. But I am sure I have a lot to learn.

Last edited: