RME Noob Run #2: Intro to Four Wheeling Training Day Sept 16-17

Manlaan

Should be fun. count me in for both days, although a little late on Friday.

2002 Tacoma. armored, rear lockers, standard stuff.
experience: most stuff around the valley and mid stuff in moab (poison spider-ish).

Last edited:

864runner

I know I'm your hero
I'm in 100%

Vehicle - 1986 Toyota 4runner. Locked front and rear, SAS'd on 35's

Your wheeling experience - Snakes, Little Moab, and a little in Moab

How likely is it that you'll attend - 100%

blznnp

i would love to attend but i don't think my rig will be ready, hopefully if you do another one it will be running and i can attend. just moved into utah the beginning of this week, hope to meet some people who can show me around the trails.

abhaulr1

Bush Eaters
I would like to come, i have to run it by the wife, we have a pretty good little saturday planned, home depot ,bed bath and beyond. Not sure if we'll have time. Hope to see everyone there.
Dwayne

Oh. 83 cj7. Mostly stock, ran rattlesnake.:)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
how much time are we going to get to run the track, and will we be able to run it both days if not can I come only saturday?

Take a peek at the schedule in the first post for a general feel for the format of Fri/Sat. Between the two days you will have a couple hours to play on the off-road course (not the Lucas track or racetrack). This program is aimed ay aiding and educating those new to the sport so free time on the course is not the objective. If open track time is your need, you would be better off skipping this in favor of a side open course day.

bsquid23

Brittany
Bsquid 23 -96 jeep cherokee
Trails in arizona some big trails a lot more small ones then anything

I will attend

bobn

My name is Bob. please put me down for Saturday only.

Vehicle: 95 Trooper

Experience: I've been running around Utah for 21 years in a Samurai. Love to see what the Trooper will do.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
My name is Bob. please put me down for Saturday only.

Vehicle: 95 Trooper

Experience: I've been running around Utah for 21 years in a Samurai. Love to see what the Trooper will do.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Well hey, now that you've got a Limited Slip in the rear, you'll be able to go anywhere you point it! :D

DsmRacing

I have 2 Jeeps, but more than likely will bring the TJ. I ran the 1st newbie run and I've done some small trails and hill climbs. My fear is sliding down backwards with brakes locked! Has happened twice now!
97 Black TJ
3" lift, 2"BL, 4.0L, 5 sp, 32's I believe, rear autolocked.

Thanks,
Chad

Thardy

"FARM TOY"
Dang looks like an awesome run. Wish I could attend. I definitely need the help of you more experienced wheelers. I have run quite a few trails like Hells Revenge, Steelbender, Poison Spider, Gold Bar and more. Ran Pritchett a couple years ago and was no wheres near ready for that kind of trail. Needless to say the CJ still has finger prints in the steering wheel. If I didn't have to work Friday night and have an all day BYU, UTAH tailgate party sat I would be there. I do look forward to the next one.