RME Premium Membership Question

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I guess this leads to a follow up question that I was wondering. I see the RME title is "Utah's Rock Crawling & Off-Road Forum"... but I see there are a several members that are quite a ways out from Utah. Are the people who post from areas other than Utah former Utahns? or are they just people who are finding out that Utah is the place to be, and where they wish they were?

I think a lot of it might be that we have really good info on 4-wheeling in Utah. Moab is very famous around the world for it's 4 wheeling and we have a lot of info, reports and people local and willing to help. I also think our quality of tech is pretty good with the lack of thread derailing and non-chit in most tech threads (except lately for some reason...) :D

That's just my view though. We do get a lot of out of state traffic. CO, CA and ID provide our largest amount out of state traffic.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
If I become a member, can I still be banned? If so, do I get a pro-rated refund?

Yes, premium members can still be banned, if you're a big enough ass. Actually, not too long ago we banned a premium member, who just renewed. I refunded his money at the same time he was banned. :D That hasn't happened before, but if we don't want you here, we don't want your money either. :)

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Yes, premium members can still be banned, if you're a big enough ass. Actually, not too long ago we banned a premium member, who just renewed. I refunded his money at the same time he was banned. :D That hasn't happened before, but if we don't want you here, we don't want your money either. :)

I remember that. Still don't know what happened and I'm sure those of us that don't know, never will. And that's ok, I'll just make sure I don't make you guys angry:greg:

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I'm going to go out on a limb and say I'm more indebted to Greg/RME than anyone else who has posted in this thread, or anyone on this site for that matter ;)

Although, I have a tough time deciding whether RME has saved me thousands of dollars, or whether it has cost me thousands :rofl:

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
Actually, not too long ago we banned a premium member, who just renewed.
I remember that.
I don't......
yahoo_think.gif

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
was it that dude who was trying to build a case that Cruiser Outfitters was a front for Toyota's vast global conspiracy to protect it's secret grease formula?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
was it that dude who was trying to build a case that Cruiser Outfitters was a front for Toyota's vast global conspiracy to protect it's secret grease formula?

LOL, no. Franky has been banned from literally hundreds of forums many of which have individually banned him two or more times with his different user names. He's not much of the supporting type :D

Coco

I want one of those cool wrenches on my account!! Ill be donating here shortly :D I love RME, and probably spend more time on here than anywhere else!

Coco

Was it that Meat_ guy? I was wondering what happened with him, but probably none of my business to know. ;)

JoeT

RME is definitely worth supporting with all the great help and people here. But on the flipside there is Tacoma here.:D

2INSANE

I'm still waiting on Gregs reply. Then I'll go from there. I would agree $20 for a year is chump change and I believe anyone can come up with that, including myself:)