RME Quarterly Training Day - April 2012

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I have a friend who might be coming. If you could put Aaron Massey on the tentative list. I haven't seen the guy in years and just found out he is living out in Tooele now. I used to wheel with him all the time in New Mexico. Not sure if he has a rig to drive, if not I'll let him drive mine if he wants.

blznnp

Go ahead an mark me down as attending. I should have my rig there no problem but if not then i will attend an learn by listening an others examples.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I sent out an invite to my local Land Cruiser customers as well as posted this as the ExpeditionUtah monthly summit. Hoping we get a full house! :cool:

skmohanty

Hi All,

This is my first full season back in Utah unfortunately (or fortunately) I will be heading to Moab that Saturday afternoon although I won't be doing any major trails. I am VERY interested in getting to know the community and go out on trails. Will there me another training day soon? Or alternatively I could come on Friday and leave Saturday 1:00pm-2:00pm. Would it be okay to come by for part of it?

sixstringsteve

Assuming there is still enough interest, we have these classes every quarter (every 3 months).

It is definitely ok to come for just part of it. You'll just miss the on-course driving, but if you're heading straight to moab, you'll get plenty of great driving the following day :)

skmohanty

Okay count me in. At the very least o will get to meet people in the off roading community. I will hopefully have my hefty bumpers on by then too.

redXJ

Thats what she said
Count my brother and I in. Both in my xterra.
This gives me time to take off the running boards and rear sway bar .