RME Stickers are here and ready to be handed out!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Want your RME sticker?

Donating Members-

I'd really like most members to try pick-up the stickers to save shipping & packaging costs on our end (money comes out of the Giveaway fund, ;) ), but they CAN be mailed out, if there's no way you can pick it up.

Do you want additional stickers?-

Additional stickers can be purchased for $10/ea.

Haven't Donated??-

Non-donating members may purchase up to 4 stickers at the price of $10 ea, plus $2 for shipping and packing.

Herzog is handling the delivery of stickers. PM him or shoot him an email to arrange a time & location for sticker pickup. He's lives & works in and around SLC, which should be a pretty central location for most people.

attachment.php

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Conveniently, I'll be in Cache Valley this weekend. It'd be a PERFECT time to catch a few of you Loganish guys....... (esp. if you happen to have a tee time at Birch Creek or Logan River (the CC would be fine)) :D

offroaddave

It's just one term!
could i meet you somewere between logan & woodsX?
I'm in sunset. If not that's cool i'll pick it up anywere,but were due for a child tommorow, so i coa't go to far from home for a while.

thanks RME

mbryson

Supporting Member
offroaddave said:
............but were due for a child tommorow..........

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I don't know my schedule well yet (when I'm leaving-coming back-etc.). It's an in-law thing......... We're still learnin'

PM me your wireless # and I'll give you a call when I know.

edit: (I can't find a 'bouncing' sticker)

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
After the Loganish people get taken care of you need to find time for the Ogdenish people. :) I'd drive up to Logan and get mine except I have to take my wife to the airport Saturday afternoon for her six month stay in Australia :-\ . At least I get to fly over and visit on Kennecotts dime :D.

mbryson

Supporting Member
Medsker said:
After the Loganish people get taken care of you need to find time for the Ogdenish people. :) I'd drive up to Logan and get mine except I have to take my wife to the airport Saturday afternoon for her six month stay in Australia :-\ . At least I get to fly over and visit on Kennecotts dime :D.

I don't have family in Ogden (and I'm seriously not far) to hang out at.

Meat_

Banned
I'm going to have to go with the snail mail thing, I'd burn more in fuel than you are asking for the stickers with shipping ;)

mbryson

Supporting Member
Meat_ said:
Sent.

For anyone that lives near Saratoga road you can have your sticker sent here if you want. (save some RME gifting moneies)

A PM to me would be required........ (that way I can ensure the member will take responsibility to pick them up) I appreciate your willingness to help, but after thinking through doing something similar, we intend to just mail each one out.

Meat_

Banned
mbryson said:
A PM to me would be required........ (that way I can ensure the member will take responsibility to pick them up) I appreciate your willingness to help, but after thinking through doing something similar, we intend to just mail each one out.

No skin off my nose ;)

mbryson

Supporting Member
I've mailed out the following....

Badcop(10-25-05)
74highboy(10-25-05)
Meat(10-25-05)
Chadscoon(10-25-05)
Jeepin4x4james(10-25-05)
Bubba(10-25-05)
Alf(10-25-05)