RME Stickers are here and ready to be handed out!

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I pm'ed you asking you to mail mine, did it get lost in the shuffle or are you going to be sending out another batch? just curious, I'm being patient...like a ten year old at 3am on christmas morning :)

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Medsker said:
I pm'ed you asking you to mail mine, did it get lost in the shuffle or are you going to be sending out another batch? just curious, I'm being patient...like a ten year old at 3am on christmas morning :)

It might have gotten lost in the shuffle, sorry......looking at my PMs. ...two minutes later.....

Yep, it did get lost in the shuffle, but I'll get one out to you and a few others I have addresses for today.

Medsker
Kris K
nvrstsfyd

will be going out by noon today.

mbryson

Supporting Member
Kris K said:
Got your PM next week is fine. :D

It went out with the other two. Post up when you get them and that they arrived in good shape (I'm sending them how I used to send resumes---LOTS of leftover envelopes and they're almost PERFECTLY sized).

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
mbryson said:
It went out with the other two. Post up when you get them and that they arrived in good shape (I'm sending them how I used to send resumes---LOTS of leftover envelopes and they're almost PERFECTLY sized).

Awsome thanks. :D

mbryson

Supporting Member
Rickomatic said:
Marc,
Lets meet downtown this afternoon or tomorrow. I am at 3rd south and 2nd east, so I can get around almost anytime in that general area.

That should work. I'll PM you my number. Today is best. I'm headed to Vega$ tomorrow.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I got mine too, they are very nice! The quality is impressive and they look killer. Great design Shane! Now all 3 of our vehicles are sporting RME stickers! :greg: