RME Stickers?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
damn, I better get something up asap. Paypal will probably be quickest for now.
Luckily they barely fit in a normal size envelope. :D

I'll post up a new thread probably on Tuesday to collect some orders.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I'm not trying to 1-up Kevin by any means, but I'd like to cover the cost of all the stickers that Shane has so they can just be given away. The catch is that I want 3 of them for myself.:p

RME has given me a ton, and I'd like to give a little back.:)

Herzog, I'll PM ya.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I spoke with Herzog, and he is working on a link that will allow people to input addresses to send the stickers to. It will be first come first served, and it will probably limit you to 2 stickers each just to make sure as many people as possible can get them.

As soon as the link is ready (a couple days probably - Shane is a busy boy!) I will start mailing out stickers! I think those who have already posted in this thread will get the first chances (notified via PM most likely) to sign up on the list.

Remember there are only ~80 stickers this go around, so only ~40 people will get them. I did however hear a vicious rumor that there may be more stickers printed soon...;)

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
All my work posting "FIRST!!!" in youtube comment sections finally pays off!

Google surveys are a real simple way to do something like this. Not sure how you'd get us to pitch in for the stamp though.

Coco

I would just like a basic rme4x4 die cut sticker. Appease me. Over.

This.

Herzog, I have mentioned before, but I'll say it here as well, if your willing to send the file over, I have a buddy that can cut vinyl stickers :)