RME Stickers?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Paging Herzog/Greg for Vinyl sizes :D

I just got back home and catching up. I'm wondering if a width that fits in an envelope would make sense and be the most cost effective.
Quote on 9" wide x 1.5" tall; and also 15" wide x 2.5 tall (curious).

Coco

I'll let him know, and see what they will run. Another thought, we could go slightly bigger length wise, if you fold in between the R and RME.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Ok, everyone that has requested stickers in this thread has been sent a PM (or will have one by the end of the day...) that includes a link for a Google Survey. You must complete the information in the survey (name and address) and select the number of stickers you'd like (1 or 2 only for now) and then submit the survey. Please only submit one survey each.

Don't worry, your info won't go anywhere but on an envelope full of stickers.:)

After those who have been sent the link via PM have had a chance to respond (a week or so,) the link will be posted here for others to use. The link will be disabled/removed when the stickers are gone.

Remember, there is a limited number of stickers this go-round, so don't be surprised if (when) they are gone. Hopefully there are more in the works.;)

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
That's a very silly survey. I don't know how Cody could possibly be my favorite RME'er, what with me here and all.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Well, so far he seems pretty popular. Currently above the fold.

Screen_Shot_2016-03-03_at_102002_AM.png