RME4x4.COM Stickers

STAG

On my grind
Haha this thread makes me think of lifted dodge trucks with dc and metal malitia stickers.....

No not a lifted dodge, and not DC, I have found that DC shoes will melt instantly and fall apart iwhile doing asphalt. However I have my stickers because I like their products and I more than reimburse the companies in purchasing their merchandise. I usually have 1 yellow (lemonade) rockstar a day, and have been known to drink up to 4 in one day before. I'm just helping put their kids through college :D

imag0402l.jpg

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
No not a lifted dodge, and not DC, I have found that DC shoes will melt instantly and fall apart iwhile doing asphalt. However I have my stickers because I like their products and I more than reimburse the companies in purchasing their merchandise. I usually have 1 yellow (lemonade) rockstar a day, and have been known to drink up to 4 in one day before. I'm just helping put their kids through college :D

imag0402l.jpg

Haha ya dc shoes are useless, in my opinion too. If I ever drank that many energy drinks in a day my head would explode!

STAG

On my grind
Haha ya dc shoes are useless, in my opinion too. If I ever drank that many energy drinks in a day my head would explode!
The lemonade ones (yellow can, black lid, red pop-top) aren't as bad for you, no carbonation, 10 calories and other stuff nowhere near as bad as most energy drinks. But working 16 hours a day doing asphalt we need some external help sometimes :D

lol i always read how they are "looking" into making stickers or hoodies on here, then it dies down they dont get made and then someone will bring it up again and they say we are"looking" into it.. lol or they make just enough that only a few lucky people get them and then they are sold out again.. i wish i would have copyrighted my logo of my car club back in the day cause now there is another club/product that has kinda the same logo as mine.. i have a "MI" Logo and if you look at modified image's MI logo it looks like mine.. but mine was drawn up years before they did theres..

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
lol i always read how they are "looking" into making stickers or hoodies on here, then it dies down they dont get made and then someone will bring it up again and they say we are"looking" into it.. lol or they make just enough that only a few lucky people get them and then they are sold out again.. i wish i would have copyrighted my logo of my car club back in the day cause now there is another club/product that has kinda the same logo as mine.. i have a "MI" Logo and if you look at modified image's MI logo it looks like mine.. but mine was drawn up years before they did theres..

You're lucky I have thick skin.

Here's the deal. We recently changed the website URL from rockymountainextreme.com to RME4x4.com. Now, would it have made sense to go ahead and print out stickers, clothing or banners with the old URL when we knew what lay ahead? Absolutely not.

Another thing - stickers we can do without much support. We gave away the last run of stickers for free to supporting premium members. Hoodies are different. They are expensive and a huge up front cost with no guarantee for sales. Not really something that we have extra money to throw at.

Also - We all have day jobs and RME is something we work on in our spare time. If we had 8 hours a day to dedicate purely to RME, a lot more cool stuff would happen... but we all have priorities including family and work. We put a lot of our own money and time into this site because we love it.

:rolleyes:

It does however make me very happy that people do want stickers and want to represent the site on their vehicles. Since this thread was started I have tried to initiate contact with our previous sticker company as they gave us a great deal (friend of a friend hook-up). It takes time to do this but it also means that we will be able to offer our stickers at little or no cost. It really depends on how it works out.

Thank you, drive through.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
I'd jump in on a preorder for a hoodie with money up front to help out with initial cost. I know how high any kind of bulk order for merchandise can run.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
cash in hand for a hoodie.... new sticker for the cj would be nice seeing the old one is slowly getting removed by the windshield wipers....

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
I lost the last sticker I got and never got to put it on the Jeep, I would love a new sticker, no logo just the sticker that says RockyMuontainExtreme.com

yotadude

My girlfriend works at the sticker shop, they make whatever you want them to and even if it makes you mad they still are going to do it. I agree with you about trademarks and whatnot but if someone wants to pay for a sticker that says RME4X4 with your logo to proudly display on thier rig i dont see too much of a problem. we are all here for the same reason, right? no need to get all huffy about "your logo" just means you dont have to go through the trouble to make them in everybodies individual sizes and charge more than what you paid??? nobody is a fan of greed. if you have stickers available soon i will gladly buy one from this site, but if i want a sticker and cannot aquire one from you i will probly get one made.... sorry

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
My girlfriend works at the sticker shop, they make whatever you want them to and even if it makes you mad they still are going to do it. I agree with you about trademarks and whatnot but if someone wants to pay for a sticker that says RME4X4 with your logo to proudly display on thier rig i dont see too much of a problem. we are all here for the same reason, right? no need to get all huffy about "your logo" just means you dont have to go through the trouble to make them in everybodies individual sizes and charge more than what you paid??? nobody is a fan of greed. if you have stickers available soon i will gladly buy one from this site, but if i want a sticker and cannot aquire one from you i will probly get one made.... sorry

Wrong... Unless the sticker shop is sending the profit to the owner of the logo, it's theft.