RME4x4.COM Stickers

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
My girlfriend works at the sticker shop, they make whatever you want them to and even if it makes you mad they still are going to do it. I agree with you about trademarks and whatnot but if someone wants to pay for a sticker that says RME4X4 with your logo to proudly display on thier rig i dont see too much of a problem. we are all here for the same reason, right? no need to get all huffy about "your logo" just means you dont have to go through the trouble to make them in everybodies individual sizes and charge more than what you paid??? nobody is a fan of greed. if you have stickers available soon i will gladly buy one from this site, but if i want a sticker and cannot aquire one from you i will probly get one made.... sorry

It's not about greed. In fact we gave out our last stack of stickers.

It's more about quality control of our specific image and the manner of which it is displayed and used. We put a lot of hard work into this website over the years and we take pride in how the branding is displayed.

So if somebody goes out and gets a sticker made at a shop like that, we're not going to do anything about it... but if that's how you roll then so be it.

Still waiting to hear back from our previous supplier.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Hey Herzog, what would the chances be of maybe getting some stickers and having them available at the RME BBQ?

At least that way you could get an idea of how many people are coming and interested.

1995zj

I'm addicted
My girlfriend works at the sticker shop, they make whatever you want them to and even if it makes you mad they still are going to do it. I agree with you about trademarks and whatnot but if someone wants to pay for a sticker that says RME4X4 with your logo to proudly display on thier rig i dont see too much of a problem. we are all here for the same reason, right? no need to get all huffy about "your logo" just means you dont have to go through the trouble to make them in everybodies individual sizes and charge more than what you paid??? nobody is a fan of greed. if you have stickers available soon i will gladly buy one from this site, but if i want a sticker and cannot aquire one from you i will probly get one made.... sorry

Wow. What's the name of her shop? I'm sure some companies and their lawyers would like to know this info.

Last edited:

yotadude

The quality control makes sense, just seems like you jumped all over the guy that was suggesting the sticker shop as an alternative to no stickers at all or having to wait for them until who knows when. dont get me wrong, totally a supporter. but guess i just dont like it when i am told what to do? maybe not quite the words i am looking for... just looking at it like if someone wants a sticker and are willing to pay for it from whoever they can get it from then i guess they can have it. I will wait for my stickers i suppose. i am in no big rush anyway. in a way i guess you can consider it theft but what are they really stealing from you? not money, not your sticker. they just want to support your site. it all comes from good intentions. Well happy wheelin....

yotadude

just an employee, nothing can be done to her at all... no risk. There are a few people that disagree with the reproduction of thier logo. but there are quite a few that look at it as free advertising. s*it happens... the world keeps spinning. guess we will all have to deal with it huh

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
There are a few people that disagree with the reproduction of thier logo.

Just a few? :rofl:

Nothing can happen to her until she unlawfully reproduces a copyrighted image or trademark and the owner finds out.

I work in the print/advertising industry, trust me on this.

1995zj

I'm addicted
^ This.

I don't see how you still think that nothing can happen to her or the company if they are illegally reproducing company stickers. So would you go out and have a DC Shoes logo made up at her shop because DC charges too much for one? Because I'm pretty certain DC wouldn't be okay with that.

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Hey Herzog, what would the chances be of maybe getting some stickers and having them available at the RME BBQ?

At least that way you could get an idea of how many people are coming and interested.

I'd love to have a bunch for the bbq. We had them last year but forgot to hand them out! :eek:

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
:rofl:

Hey, your BIL still doing some Spanish treasure hunting in the Uintas?

Sorry Kurt, this got by me. I haven't talked to him for awhile, but i'm sure he still is to some degree. I would love to get back up there for a couple weeks. I have been missing the Uinta's in the summer :( I'm hoping for a nice long backpacking trip there this summer. :cool: