RME's 3rd Annual Moab BBQ

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Funny, I really don't know why, but I have lost all my desires to go wheeling any more... :-\

Good thing you don't need to wheel in order to get to the bbq. :p Don't let certain people get in the way of a great past-time, imo. ;)

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
No steak or ribs? I'm planning to be in Moab that weekend, but not sure what my schedule will be just yet. And it sounds a bit odd that there isn't enough interest for trail runs, who wouldn't want to be in Moab for perfect weather, swimming, Jeeping, biking, climbing, hiking, and the list goes on....

Will there be enough interest in Hell's, Fins, and PSM for a group or are most doing the harder trails?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
No steak or ribs? I'm planning to be in Moab that weekend, but not sure what my schedule will be just yet. And it sounds a bit odd that there isn't enough interest for trail runs, who wouldn't want to be in Moab for perfect weather, swimming, Jeeping, biking, climbing, hiking, and the list goes on....

Will there be enough interest in Hell's, Fins, and PSM for a group or are most doing the harder trails?

People will be 4 wheeling. The lack of interest was in an organized run.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Of course myself and the two loves of my life will be there! LOVE the BBQ. I wont be overly intoxicated this time............................

maybe -_-:D

Shane actually suggested setting up a PayPal account last fall, but in my unorganized state, I declined. Now that the time is actually at hand, Shane's logic permeated my preggo brain and hence the setting up of the PayPal account. :) There will also be the little green lunch box at the BBQ for those who want to pay there.

Will be there my kids would beat me if we missed it ;).
Good! Can't wait to see your crazy family!
Of course myself and the two loves of my life will be there! LOVE the BBQ. I wont be overly intoxicated this time............................

maybe -_-:D
What about Scott, Laurey and the Dimicks? Have they decided if they're coming yet? Also, we all love you intoxicated or not! :rofl:

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Have they decided if they're coming yet? Also, we all love you intoxicated or not! :rofl:

Hence the "maybe: section of my post! :p

I dunno if the above said people are coming. I would lean towards a yes but not definent yet. :)

Last edited:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'm thinking of coming down for the BBQ and maybe a quick trail on Saturday, but I'll likely skip town after the bbq to avoid the holiday weekend douchebagery of Moab in favor of a less crowded river experience in the Swell.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
We'll be there. Jenn will manage to wheel just about every trail and not scratch her jeep.I'll avoid pritchett, roll my pig in the big hot tub again, and call it good.

Oh, and redbulltj will actually rear his mug-_-

Hence the "maybe: section of my post! :p

I dunno if the above said people are coming. I would lean towards a yes but not definent yet. :)
Ahhhh......and here I thought the maybe was directed towards your level of intoxication. :rofl: I'll put them all on the yes list and if that changes, just let me know. :)

I'm thinking of coming down for the BBQ and maybe a quick trail on Saturday, but I'll likely skip town after the bbq to avoid the holiday weekend douchebagery of Moab in favor of a less crowded river experience in the Swell.
It would be awfully nice to see you and I do like feeding you. :p Want to see if Reba wants to come down as well?

K9JK

Shane actually suggested setting up a PayPal account last fall, but in my unorganized state, I declined. Now that the time is actually at hand, Shane's logic permeated my preggo brain and hence the setting up of the PayPal account. :) There will also be the little green lunch box at the BBQ for those who want to pay there.

Good! Can't wait to see your crazy family!

What about Scott, Laurey and the Dimicks? Have they decided if they're coming yet? Also, we all love you intoxicated or not! :rofl:
Tara,
We will be there, would not miss it! (wow this is my first post)

Scott & Laurey