rockreligious rig rebuild(chop/chop)

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
We will miss you on the trails. Looks like you are really tearing it up with your boys. If you pass us on Hanging Tree, be sure to give us a good roost as you go by. :D Jeremy called today to see if I was going to OSRC. Mayo wants to spot for me again - easy job after I break. Devon also wants to go again.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
We will miss you on the trails. Looks like you are really tearing it up with your boys. If you pass us on Hanging Tree, be sure to give us a good roost as you go by. :D Jeremy called today to see if I was going to OSRC. Mayo wants to spot for me again - easy job after I break. Devon also wants to go again.

Im hoping to go to OSRC as a spectator, or helper if needed. have to make sure Im not racing that weekend. always have had fun in Delta. Im sure I will be on the HTT on occasion with my bike, watching you guys.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I remember watching this thread when I lurked in the background when I had a mildly built TJ and thinking that this was a pretty hard core guy doing this build. Fast forward a few years and I have been a part of corrupting him and enjoying he and his family over in the dark world of desert racing.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I remember watching this thread when I lurked in the background when I had a mildly built TJ and thinking that this was a pretty hard core guy doing this build. Fast forward a few years and I have been a part of corrupting him and enjoying he and his family over in the dark world of desert racing.

and what an awesome ride its been. Ive always enjoy the different aspects of offroad whether it is two wheel or four wheel. I think my boys really take to the bikes because they can take control and ride them, I've loved dirtbikes all my life and have loved and enjoyed rockcrawling since the early-to-mid 90's. with limited time and resources We have to choose one of the two. Paul and the rest of the Desert family have been awesome to take us in under their wing.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I will miss doing Hanging tree trail with you James. There is only one time that I have been in there without you. Glad you got it sold.