Roll Cage!! Help or phone numbers!

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Hey, I am looking to get a roll cage done this summer, I can weld it together but I lack the skills, or the bender to get it done! Anyone north of SLC have the skills and time for me to pay them?

Its a 91 Kick with a removable Hard top, I am about 2250 or 2500 lbs dont need a really heavy thick cage but id like something to protect the rear seat, and front. I would be willing to help do the work! I am pretty handy and have done a lot of work to my ride.

I was thinking or Rocklogic if I do the shop route, mostly looking for someone who has a backyard garage or a bender who has experience who wants to make some extra after work money or weekend work

Any help or comments appreciated!

DSCN1075.JPG

DSCN1109.JPG

Something like this.. if it can work with hardtop somehow, I don't need a Exo, but would be sweet! dunno if thats more difficult..
BTW sweet work on this sami!!!
005-5.jpg

010-4.jpg

Last edited:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
That project is going to be a "weld as you go" project. I don't think you will find someone that can just bend what ya need.

:)

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
That project is going to be a "weld as you go" project. I don't think you will find someone that can just bend what ya need.

:)

Thats about what I thought, I am looking for that person! Take it there, hack it up and put it together

Last edited:

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Late this year.. maybe next summer.... Depending on money....

IS THIS!
Mated to a 700R4 or a D300...

My aim is to get something I can wheel with some HP and stick to my semi originality... I have had jeeps! I want to have some HP and some fun, I am facing a major obstacle right now with gear ratio... stock on mine is 5.13 or so, and I can only go to 5.83... which is like 13% gain... The motor I have in their is a BUILT 1.6 8v.. with like 20k on it.. but still lacking in the ponies... I hit hills.. and it sux or a headwind... otherwise with a flat hill im at about 70-75 TOP hit a hill of any substantially and its like 55 mph... sux! plus with a cage, and bumpers im taking away from my weight to hp ratio...

Attachments

• 0702or_01_z+suzuki_samurai_v6_engine_swap+engine_bay.jpg
    0702or_01_z+suzuki_samurai_v6_engine_swap+engine_bay.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

krawlereng

springman
i can do it a have pretty much all the tools needed to do pretty much anything you want to a vehicle. i don't buy anything unless i have to. i can bend either 1 1/2" or 1 3/4 inchif you want to talk om me and i'll give you my phone number

Jeeperman

A.K.A. Eugene
talk to jaime over at offtheback.net
he's up in ogden just off 12th street. he made me my bumpers for my grand a few years back...he's good

Alliance4130

I don't know if you have found anyone yet, if not, I would love to help you out. I have a shop in Murray, (kinda by TerraPlus) by the name of Alliance Metal Works... I've done a few projects for boys on RME, (Gregs Fuel Cell on the RME TJ), and a few other little things. I love to do different/custom cage designs, and your rig looks like fun!
I'm swamped until after Easter, but if thats not a problem, I can send you some pics of recent projects... I would post them, but they are to big, and I'm not computer savy enough to change the size at the moment...:)

Late this year.. maybe next summer.... Depending on money....

IS THIS!
Mated to a 700R4 or a D300...

My aim is to get something I can wheel with some HP and stick to my semi originality... I have had jeeps! I want to have some HP and some fun...

Supercharger or turbo? How to the honda guys get so much power?

btw, I LOVE your sidekick, that's freakin' sweet!

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Maverick
I will do just the vortec.. and think about a supercharger later...

Alliance:
By the way YES send me pics of your work! I wont need it done for a month or two, I need to get the cash together and talk to you about pricing. I will be willing to help as much as I can and I have tools... sort of.\

email is totallyATxmissionDOTcom or call me 686-4268

skykrawler

Jeep its whats right.
Rollover Motorsports 801-674-5818. Does some amazing custom work, give him ideas, he can go wild. Tell him Nate sent you and he will hook you up.

Exalted 4x4

So. U Crew
Alliance does some sick work! I have seen his work and its super nice. He is doing my cage in the next few months.:D

I don't know if you have found anyone yet, if not, I would love to help you out. I have a shop in Murray, (kinda by TerraPlus) by the name of Alliance Metal Works... I've done a few projects for boys on RME, (Gregs Fuel Cell on the RME TJ), and a few other little things. I love to do different/custom cage designs, and your rig looks like fun!
I'm swamped until after Easter, but if thats not a problem, I can send you some pics of recent projects... I would post them, but they are to big, and I'm not computer savy enough to change the size at the moment...:)

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
I think ill talk to Aliiance and one other guy so far! Need to go check it out and see what kind of price im looking at!

smashmetal

Where are you located? The little symbol on your lisence plate kinda tells me ya might be close to Ogden, layton area unless your retired. I might be able to help if need be.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
I am down in layton! I need more than help :p I need to help someone do it to mine lol.

I will be talking to Alliance, Redd, and Rollover and Ohms!

If you have a bender and some work I can see id love to give yo a shot at it :)
When this thing is done.. its going to be toooooooooo sweet!