Roll call for St george UROC

Parker

Andy... stop wasting time with pointless posts and get that rig together. :eek:

How goes it these days? Goeller said he was planning on running up to your place this weekend to help. Sorry I haven't been up in a while... Are you going to be ready to go for St. George?

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Parker, you better pm me some info on how to get ahold of you. :mad: Piss me off, you don't stop by and say see ya!! My junk is coming together slow, money issues.:( but hopefuly they will be resolved soon. By the way if you see me at the comp. (anyone that's going)come say hi.:D

grinch

inner city redneck
Hopfully I will be spoting for steve. (if we get the narrowd K5 blazer back togeather)...
If not I think we will itleast try and go watch.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Sweet, I have a fan! I guess I have to go now... I'll be drivin' the Heep around the course, runn'n over all teh cones, as usual.:D

redrock

hey stuiped ? what does your rig need to enter one? what do you have to do to get rules. or what ever,and whats the date on the st goerge uroc. sorry for the stuiped ?

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by redrock
hey stuiped ? what does your rig need to enter one? what do you have to do to get rules. or what ever,and whats the date on the st goerge uroc. sorry for the stuiped ?

You can find most of the answers on www.uroc4x4.com
In addition to basic safety and vehicles requirements: Always plan on breaking parts and possibly flopping or rolling repeatedly. If you're OK with those possibilities, I encourage you or anyone else to compete at least once.

skulltoy

Trailer's Rockin!
This POS for the first event
viewthread.php

Then I'll be spotting for the "Bastard" for all the rest of the UROC events
viewthread.php

Have you guys posted pics of your new buggy?

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by skulltoy
Have you guys posted pics of your new buggy?

I'll try to post a pic when I get to the shop tomorrow. BTW, for those who don't recognize it, the buggy Skulltoy posted above has a Subaru engine. I'm predicting more flat fours in the near future. These guys are "thinkin' outside the box". :cool: