Round 2 - it's a girl!

Troop92

We finally took the plunge on having another, and after much trepidation - remembering the challenges we had last time - are excited that a little girl will join the family in May. I'm digging the one of each angle, takes the pressure off later.

We've started explaining to our 21-mo old son what is happening, hopefully by May he'll understand what's going on!

Now I just need to find a job. Having another kid made sense when I was employed...

Troop92

I'm excited that we're having a girl. Nice balance.

Congratulations.
What kind of job are you looking for?

Administration, Operations Mgmt, Project Coordinator, that kind of stuff. I was a contractor with the FBI, part of an administration team handing the day to day of 40 linguists. Still have an active clearance.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I wondered if you had found anything yet. I've been spending time at the main office the last few weeks trying to wrap up a project and have thought about you. As tough as it is for you right now your situation has made me think about what I would do if/when my contract was canceled. I've started making plans based on that which is a good thing.

I assume you've been checking clearance jobs for stuff up at Hill?

Congrats on the daughter. We've been having a lot of fun with our son and I'm sure the Mrs. is going to be crossing her fingers for a princess here in another little bit.