Other Region Rubicon in 3 weeks and ive slacked.

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
I won't have the heated seats on all the way through NV and drink 5-6 Gatorades to stay hydrated :D

So mbryson is going to run the rubicon next week? Hope all is well man. It's been a LONG time since I've been on this forum. I think I may be going through the rubicon next week at the same time. Who else is in your group? Anyone that I know?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
So mbryson is going to run the rubicon next week? Hope all is well man. It's been a LONG time since I've been on this forum. I think I may be going through the rubicon next week at the same time. Who else is in your group? Anyone that I know?

All is well. Hope all is well with you! I'll be in my white JKU along with another white JKU, white JK, black JK, gray FZJ, a green TJ with trail trailer and a I think a burgandy TJ. It'd be fun to catch up sir! We'll be headed from Airport Flats on Mon morning and have reservations at Rubicon Springs for Tues night. (as mentioned, my wife is even going so this is quite a trip) Mike_Lib would be a fun addition!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin

Whoa, blast from the past Mike!! Cody & I were talking about you a while ago, wondering where you were these days!

I'll be in one of the white JKU's on the Rubicon with Marc Bryson & Company... would be awesome to see you! We're starting at Wentworth on Monday morning (9-10 am?), finishing on Wednesday evening.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Sounds like I'm going to go for wentworth then! Anyone have gps coordinates for there???

And I was going to message you last night marc since I know you have gone to rubicon before just to pick your brain but honestly I'm mostly out of questions thanks to this forum.....

http://rubicon-trail.com/Rubicon.Trail.GPS/GPS-waypoints.html

GPX files

- - - Updated - - -

Whoa, blast from the past Mike!! Cody & I were talking about you a while ago, wondering where you were these days!

I'll be in one of the white JKU's on the Rubicon with Marc Bryson & Company... would be awesome to see you! We're starting at Wentworth on Monday morning (9-10 am?), finishing on Wednesday evening.

There was a dark grey WJ down the street with a mild lift. Made me think of your rig :D

amp713

Trying to finalize a some plans but how safe is the parking at airport flat campground??? Same as wentworth or loon?? Ive got 3 full days plus wed afternoon and sun morning to be out about so I was thinking that starting there would give me more trail to experience and play on.