SamiGrrl's introduction moved to here!

SammiGrrl

big, blue, & beautiful
Okay. My turn I guess. I'm a newbie, just thought I'd say Hi. My name's Brittany and I've got an '86 sammi, and a '99 tracker. ...so hopefully I'll meet some more local people and do some wheelin' this summer. :D

SammiGrrl

big, blue, & beautiful
Oh yeah. Forgot to mention, since I don't have a web page... my Tracker is on the RRO website, under suspension and armor. It's the silver one.. those pics were taken a while ago, and it's got more lift now, and nice chunky mud tires. :)

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Yippee!!!!
Not only is it another woman, it's another britney
:D :D
(just spelled differently and actually born with that name)

Welcome to RME!!! The happiest place on earth :confused:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Yeah, penguins.:rolleyes: Welcome, and tell us about yourself.(better state your marital status before the single guys drool all over you)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
cool a zuk chick. is this the first one? oh, i forgot about SRN.:D welcome, my zuk is on RRO suspension page too. the red one for the JPEater susp.

SammiGrrl

big, blue, & beautiful
Wow.. thanks for the welcoming.

So, just for the record, I am married, and I don't know any single grrls who love wheeling. :( I definitely agree there needs to be more of them. Especially ones that drive Zuks.

jp008

Married or not we are glad to have you. BTW my wife has her own samurai as well. We should get together sometime and hit a trail. let's see what the Tracker can do:eek: We are one big family here. You get the kids that always bicker and the ones that always get along and the ones that we always ignore:D j/k

SammiGrrl

big, blue, & beautiful
Hopefully I'm one of those that everyone gets along with. :)

I'd love to do some trails. It's great weather finally. :D :D :D

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Here is a quote from my "boring thread" all about sammigrrl's big mormon family:D :D :D

Originally posted by SammiGrrl
big family... but you asked... name, description, years old...

Doug, motorhead husband, 22
Brittany, me, 21
Oreo, the tuxedo cat, 1.5
Mae-Mae, turtle calico, 2.5
nameless beast, Ford truck, 27
nameless cruiser w/ sport bike engine, 21
Samantha, pretty much stock samurai, 17
Suzi, tracker, 4
My Lesbian Lover, aka the Queen Bee, Suzuki Savage, 3
Other roadhog, Yamaha V-star silverado, 1

heh. listing that many family members makes me seem pretty Mormon, huh? (no offense to Mormons, btw)

Sounds more like a couple of Hicks to me.....(no offense to Hicks :D)

SammiGrrl

big, blue, & beautiful
Yeah. You should check out the sunburn on my neck. You ain't dun ne'er seen no neck dun bein that red befoe... :D

...or meet me for coffee and find out for yourself.

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Originally posted by SAMI
oooo, she's hitting on someone. but who?;)

Um Hello,

Did you notice that she has a husband and a Lesbian Lover, aka the Queen Bee, Suzuki Savage......
It's quite obvious that she was hittin' on me :D :D :D

grinch

inner city redneck
Nope sheas hitting on me cuz im married and dont care if she is single or not... See its the revers mind trick thing...
Oh ya and if your cute I will go to coffee with ya. Just dont tell my wife.....:D