SamiGrrl's introduction moved to here!

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Originally posted by grinch
Nope sheas hitting on me cuz im married and dont care if she is single or not... See its the revers mind trick thing...
Oh ya and if your cute I will go to coffee with ya. Just dont tell my wife.....:D

Well, if you are both married why does it matter if she's cute?

Ah heck, she was hitting on both of us. Why don't we all go out for coffee(only I'll drink milk cause coffee's grose) and we'll have a little married people's ......................:D

SammiGrrl

big, blue, & beautiful
Sounds like fun, except for the fact I'm not into swinging... :p I'd like to think I'm cute, tho! BTW, coffee is gooooooooooood! My hubby and I like to hang out at Brew'd Awakening early in the week, anywhere from 4-6 pm... my rigs are on the toyuki 2 wheelers page, or I've got a little yellow cruiser motorcycle. Sometimes I hang out at Bad Ass. You should stop in if you see my rigs there. Plus it's always nice to support smaller businesses. :) And it's nice to meet other people who enjoy wheeling.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Originally posted by SAMI
cool a zuk chick. is this the first one? oh, i forgot about SRN.:D welcome, my zuk is on RRO suspension page too. the red one for the JPEater susp.
Oh, wait, who has the locker, 4:1 and experience (not to mention the singnificantly cooler looking rig)? Oh me, yeah thats right!:cool:
SamiGrrl, welcome. My Sami isn't on RRO's web page, but I worked for them at one point! ;)

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Originally posted by SammiGrrl
Sounds like fun, except for the fact I'm not into swinging... :p I'd like to think I'm cute, tho! BTW, coffee is gooooooooooood! My hubby and I like to hang out at Brew'd Awakening early in the week, anywhere from 4-6 pm... my rigs are on the toyuki 2 wheelers page, or I've got a little yellow cruiser motorcycle. Sometimes I hang out at Bad Ass. You should stop in if you see my rigs there. Plus it's always nice to support smaller businesses. :) And it's nice to meet other people who enjoy wheeling.
Hmm... Brew'd Awakenings is just down the street from me. Whereabouts do you live?

SammiGrrl

big, blue, & beautiful
Originally posted by SRN

Hmm... Brew'd Awakenings is just down the street from me. Whereabouts do you live?

Nowhere near Brew'd Awakenings... I just go up to REI a lot and noticed it one day. I live by Murray Park.

Anyway, I normally go on Mondays or Tuesdays... maybe I'll see you there some time.

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing
Hey Grinch i dont think your wife will care if anyone tells her i saw her driving down the road today with 2 other guys with her.so go for it bro go get the new chick.

SammiGrrl

big, blue, & beautiful
So, SRN, are you going to coffee today? I know I'll need some today. I've been at work since 5... I'll probably be up there around 5:30 PM, if I'm not still working on my sammi... stupid carbs... :mad: anyway, people should go. Not just cuz I'm cute, but because Brew'd Awakening is a cool coffee shop. :D

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Originally posted by SammiGrrl
So, SRN, are you going to coffee today? I know I'll need some today. I've been at work since 5... I'll probably be up there around 5:30 PM, if I'm not still working on my sammi... stupid carbs... :mad: anyway, people should go. Not just cuz I'm cute, but because Brew'd Awakening is a cool coffee shop. :D
Well well, would you look at this, shes asking me out! :D j/k. I'll see if I remember, I may have to go help my Dad get his Sami registered (I know the owner of the shop). But if I do drop by, I'll be rollin in the GTI, not the Sami.

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
Originally posted by SRN

Yeah... I think I've made it about that many times, but usually only in about 2 or 3 tries... not 45. Yeah, I was there, I remember! :D

ya ya it has been about that :p But it take a wise one to get into a magazine :p You know I never got to wheel with ya. We need to go sometime. :D :cool:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Originally posted by SmokinCamel

ya ya it has been about that :p But it take a wise one to get into a magazine :p You know I never got to wheel with ya. We need to go sometime. :D :cool:
Yeah we did, we went to Rattlesnake a few months ago. I'm thinking about heading up to Mineral Basin this Saturday, you should come.