Sandblasting cost

STAG

On my grind
You need to go to Dino's Sandblasting in Lindon. I've had them do piles of stuff for $40.

Dino's is the only blaster I've worked with, and where I was basing my prices off of. Seemed like he was rather fair in his prices and not out to screw you. I was pleased with his work too, he didn't miss any spots.

RockChucker

Chris, I had my tube fenders blasted at stripped right down the street from TeraFlex. I think it was like $30. I'm sure your axle wouldn't be too much more than that. Talk to Greg down there, or I'll talk to you at work tomorrow or something

Dino's is the only blaster I've worked with, and where I was basing my prices off of. Seemed like he was rather fair in his prices and not out to screw you. I was pleased with his work too, he didn't miss any spots.

I'd agree! I usually have tried to go over there during the day when they're fired up and blasting, slip my stuff in and they're usually cool to charge reasonably.

CSR

Chris, I had my tube fenders blasted at stripped right down the street from TeraFlex. I think it was like $30. I'm sure your axle wouldn't be too much more than that. Talk to Greg down there, or I'll talk to you at work tomorrow or something

Yeah, Stripped quoted me $30. Seems pretty good.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Bumping an old thread, any other recommendations for a small job, preferably on the west side? Stripped is between shops and couldn't get me in. I'd rather not drive to Lindon if I can help it.

B2-Bomber

Bumping an old thread, any other recommendations for a small job, preferably on the west side? Stripped is between shops and couldn't get me in. I'd rather not drive to Lindon if I can help it.

What do you need blasted? I may know a guy. but it has to fit in an auto-blast cabinet, that has a table that holds a piece about 24x24x18, it uses steel-shot, (not sand, or soda) and works really well.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
I was gonna say buy a high school kid from Cyprus some mcdonalds and tell him to sand blast it in shop class lol

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Exhaust manifold, I think it's a little bigger than that.

I just dropped it off at Armor Coatings, they're going to work it in and probably have it for me by this afternoon. What a cool couple of guys.

Post up what you paid, if you don't mind.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
They said their minimum charge is $40, then they went and charged me $30. Had it ready for pickup a couple hours later. Good guys, for sure.

R

rockdog

Yip

Good old Dino

Bring cash
I can't believe these guys are literally right down the street from me and I've never had em do anything for me. My snow plow blade for my truck is getting rusted. I think I'll take it to them this summer and get it blasted.

thenag

What do you need blasted? I may know a guy. but it has to fit in an auto-blast cabinet, that has a table that holds a piece about 24x24x18, it uses steel-shot, (not sand, or soda) and works really well.

I have a neighbor that will occasionally put up a sign that says he does all sorts of things including sandblasting, He doesn't leave the sign up very long (I suspect someone hassles him about running a business from his house) I keep meaning to get the phone number off it and give him a call. I wonder if that is the guy you know, near 56W and 54 S?

Nathan