864runner

I know I'm your hero
Well I've had it back together and on 35's for awhile now, so heres the pics

0920091427.jpg

And a little work wheeling
0922091751.jpg

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
Ches should have tuns of tubing from his busted drivelines, all you should need is a more flexy CV

i wouldn't go with a square driveline. they vibrate like crazy and i think there just weaker.

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
You need to go duals and it'll help out a ton on your front ds angle. I'm still partial to a standard ds and a long spline slip, just my opinion:sick:

864runner

I know I'm your hero
Its been way too long since I've done anything to my truck.

Well today I put in a lock-right locker in the rear, that I bought like 4 months ago. (Thanks odyseuss)

Thanks Mitch for helping me out. It was pretty easy but I'm sure I would have messed something up without you there.

Next up,

Duals
Front drive shaft
Front and rear bumpers
Sliders
Paint
and anything else I can think of along the way

Last edited:

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Haven't really needed one. Plus I want to get duals before I finalize my drive shafts. Don't really want to do it more than once :-\

Ahhh! Your one of those fart smellers........whoops I mean smart fellers!!!

Whats the fun of only doing stuff once and the right way???

:confused:

Thats what wheeling is to me.....making things harder than they need to be and rebuilding everything every winter :greg:

864runner

I know I'm your hero
Got my parts in for my duals! Thanks again Jake(NOTATOY)!

I got a set of 4.7 gears and a twin stick for the rear case, extened spline drive shaft kit, dual case adapter, and dual case cross member.
0512001113.jpg

I'm gonna start pulling it apart today or tomorrow.

Now I need to find another T-case. If anyone has one they wanna get rid of let me know.

Silly Willy

Its been way too long since I've done anything to my truck.

Well today I put in a lock-right locker in the rear, that I bought like 4 months ago. (Thanks odyseuss)

Thanks Mitch for helping me out. It was pretty easy but I'm sure I would have messed something up without you there.

Next up,

Duals
Front drive shaft
Front and rear bumpers
Sliders
Paint
and anything else I can think of along the way

Now i know who im e-mailing when I get around to locking my rear. And you guys in west jordan are pretty close

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
Got my parts in for my duals! Thanks again Jake(NOTATOY)!

I got a set of 4.7 gears and a twin stick for the rear case, extened spline drive shaft kit, dual case adapter, and dual case cross member.
0512001113.jpg

I'm gonna start pulling it apart today or tomorrow.

Now I need to find another T-case. If anyone has one they wanna get rid of let me know.

I have a case that I have already trimmed inside to fit 4.7's, I also have 2 shift forks that are trimmed down & ready to go. (Ive got tons of t-case parts)

864runner

I know I'm your hero
So I got my crawl box all set up. Pic to prove it,

DSC03686.jpg

I went to see Goose to get another gear reduction housing(Thanks for a great deal and sweet rig!). He had everything I needed except the needle roller bearing for the output shaft.

I tried all the local parts stores except NAPA cause they were closed, I'll try them tomorrow morning. If they don't have it or if no one on here has one for me I'll be calling six states in the morning.

Anyone know another place I can try?