Save "Hanging Tree Trail" urgent....Today

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I met this morning with Commissioner Cladia Jarrett with signed petitions and thread petitions, trail history, trail reports, NPLD canyon cleanup project articles and pictures (before and afters). I believe that she was suprised at how much work has been done, how much people use this canyon and trail and how much people love it. I believe the meeting was a positive one, she is going to meet with the other commisioners and she stated to me that this stuff will help in the over all process. Please keep the emails coming, Thank you all for your help in keeping access to this awesome trial. James

eprobe

I wrote the article about Axehandle and I'll be writing a followup. I need some quotes; what would it mean to you if the trail were to be closed? How long have you been running it? Ever seen anybody cause harm to the rancher's property, i.e. kill sheep, dump garbage, etc.? Let me know your feelings on the subject!

Christian Probasco
Managing Editor, Sanpete Messenger
eric@sanpetemessenger.com
435-851-6485

sandahauler

Support Take Back Utah
I just found this on sidexsideforum.com Posted the info on NAXJA and Utah4x4Club:

I'm writing a followup article about Hanging Tree/Axehandle Canyon. Send me an email or call me and let me know your feelings about the trail being closed, will ya?

Thanks!

Christian Probasco
Managing Editor, Sanpete Messenger
eric@sanpetemessenger.com
435-851-6485