Saw a sweet buggy...

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
It had an unfinished chassis.
It looked a lot like the new Campbell Ultra4 production solid axle car but without any logos or decals. It definitely was not IFS. It had a fiberglass hood with round headlights
It appeared to be Ultra4 because it was long and low with large tires and looked like somebody built it with high end fab skills. The reason I was curious is because I would like to know who around here is building that kind of car. I wondered if Beach had finished his rig.
I know the description wasn't much to go off, but I figured there might be a shot since not many high end cars get built in these parts.
Thanks for any responses.

Aren't the production cars being built by Jimmy's?

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
Aren't the production cars being built by Jimmy's?

They are. Campbell just built a car that looks kinda spec car isssh. They are calling it a spec car but the car he built doesnt have the correct components to meet spec class. The idea is he can build a car to meet that class rules but he wanted a LS motor in his car.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Here's the one I was saying... This is before he finished it up couple weeks ago...

I got to wheel with this dude and a few others from Evolved Crawlers on one of the first maiden voyage runs on sidewinder last summer great guys, cool rig too it did awesome!!!

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
was this it?
I'd be curious if that was it too!

Sorry to hijack... I got to wheel with this dude as well on another one of the maiden voyage runs on sidewinder last summer too!!! :D
There's a trend here of some pretty cool & capable buggies in the valley that turn peoples eyes.