• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Scrap run

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I've got a trailer load started from all my junk just wondering if anyone in the Clearfield area is lazy enough to let me come take your scrap to help out my lack of total weight. One time thing since I have not collected all that much and it's been a couple years. I'm going to the scrap yard by Saturday at the latest in hopes to generate a little cash to help with my Oregon trip next week(or to buy Jeep parts depending on how the wife feels).

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Is any of your scrap useful for future projects? If so, I may just buy it off you.

Not really, mostly old parts and left overs from projects. There is a huge bumper from the J-4000, some old link tubes that are both bent and some other stuff like left overs from making tabs and my front bumper. Some sheet metal, a really screwed up four barrel intake for a AMC V8. I think the only useable piece would be the skid plate I had attached to my JK bumper to protect my sway bar motor but it's pretty bent up.