Screw customer service, here's a real PITA

Dominic

Wait hold the phone. Jacey has a sister? Cute? I am guessing along with bad debt there might be some self esteem issues. Introduce her to Cody! Might just be a romp made in heaven.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Does she have some poor eyesight to go along with that low self esteem? Loose morals perhaps?

She may be my dream girl!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
So the update is that there was a meeting held with the head guy of the creditor joint that's been harrassing Jacey. Copies of two seperate driver's liscenses were provided to prove to them that they are dealing with one girl in particular, adn the other has nothing to do with it. So they agreed to never bother Jacey again.

Now we just need to go after the SS# issue... Cody, did you talk to your brother about what he did?

rollover

You need to spend some money and have a lawyer draw up a letter of explanation of the problem (names getting mixed up). Get a copy of both birth certs. Have the lawyer send a copy's to all three of the credit/b's by certified letter. Have this added to her credit report. Make sure to request that each one send an updated credit report showing the letter added to her report back to her. Problem should clear itself up.

utahxjer

How come she doesn't tell her sister to call these people back and tell them what's up?

(Obviously she is avoiding them, but maybe if she knows they are calling her sister's work she will finally face her creditors)

StrobeNGH

no user title
So my girlfriend has a creditor after her because they think she is her sister. It's really getting irritating. They called her work last night looking for her, and called back twice today. They refuse to believe that she is the manager(looking for someone to verify employment), and have come to a conclusion on their own that she goes by Jacey instead of Jacki(her sister). We have explained to them that they are two seperate people. But, they keep threatening to take Jacey's(my girlfriend) car. Jacey has told them, from me, that it is not their place to take or touch the car for any reason. As i understand it, they've already broken the law by calling her place of business 3 times having been told to not call back. Not too mention Grand Theft Auto if they come after the Audi.

Jacey is the only name connected to her car(title & loan), so why is her sister's creditor after Jacey? We took it to America First Credit Union(where the car loan is from) and had them dig into it. They found that the info was not entered wrong on their end, but before it even got to them. The people that run the credit information had somehow fused the two sister's info together. Which is really cool, since Jacki(sister) has some serious debts and pissed off people after her.

Basically their credit info is one in the same for the two of them... so Jacey's car looks like Jacki's cause it looks like Jacki's been making payments on it since October.

This creditor is really pissing me off. I guess it's over money for a Cadilac previously owned by the sister Jacki.

Thought? Ideas? comments?

There's gotta be a way to shake these people from Jacey.

-Jason

If you need help with this, PM me.
I used to work in collections . . . oh, and there's the lawyer thing too.

I imagine I could clear it up with a phone call or two for ya

EDIT: nevermind. Just read the rest of the thread.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
If you need help with this, PM me.
I used to work in collections . . . oh, and there's the lawyer thing too.

I imagine I could clear it up with a phone call or two for ya

EDIT: nevermind. Just read the rest of the thread.

the bastard from the collections agency called her at work again!:mad: I'm almost to the point of calling and threatening pressing charges

... Expect a PM Strobe

-Jason

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
My wife had the same type thing happen. She was confused with a girl with the same maiden name in California. It took her months to finally get it straightened out. Even once she got all of the collection agencies convinced it took her forever to get the three big credit report guys straightened out. She would send them copies of everything and two of them would take everything off and by the time the third would, the first two would compare their credit reports to the third ones and change theirs back. It was almost a year, a lawyer and many many phone calls before it was finally taken care of.

Good luck,

Medsker