Should Suka's membership be reinstated?

Should Suka be allowed back on RME?

• Yes, most definitely.

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • No, my name's Skytone.

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • Who's Suka? Better yet, what's RME?

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • I think Cody bears an uncanny resemblance to the lead singer of Dashboard Confessional.

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
RockMonkey said:
There's no need for that... If anyone really wants to find it they won't have a problem.
I didn't have any problem finding it last night..

the thread that is.... :eek:

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
RockMonkey said:
There's no need for that... If anyone really wants to find it they won't have a problem.

Just search for f***, a**, b****, and s*** all in the same thread and you should find it.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
i am suprised that greg lost his cool... but then again he has put up with a lot of crap
i never saw the last threads that condemned b to life without rme, so i don't know what to say.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Should Suka's membership be reinstated?

I could care less what you all think you know about the situation. I made my best effort to work with him while he was on RME and now that it has come to this point, I will never allow him back. Thats a fact.

Call it what you want, but thats final. I couldn't give a damn about your poll, so... there it is. :rolleyes:

chevtech

Seasoned Mall Cruiser
Greg's a reasonable guy. I can't imagine pushing him to the point of snapping. Suka earned what he received, and Greg doesn't need to justify that to anyone.

This topic needs to die. The horse is definitely beaten to a pulp.

:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.